The Great Canoe Race Pt.2

Capricorn's POV

"Do you like Pokémon?" Taurus asked.

"Yea. Almost all of my allowance money went to games, cards, plushies, and any other merch you can think of."

"What's your favorite Pokémon starter?"

"In general?"

"Nope. First Gen."

"Bulbasaur. You?"

"Same one."

"Which one out of Sun and Moon?"

"Rowlet. He like a little punctual owl with a bow tie."

"I feel the same way."

"This is embarrassing, but Muk would scare the shit out of me when I was little."

"That's not that bad. I would have constant nightmares with Jigglypuff."

"You were scared of Jigglypuff? It was so cute and fluffy."

"I normally didn't trust things that were cute and fluffy."

"So dogs?"

"I love dogs. My mom's a dog hoarder, so we have like twelve at home."

"Twelve dogs?" Her sparkling eyes widen in amazement. "Your house must be huge."

"Nah, they're outside dogs. We just have a huge backyard."

"Can you name them all?"

"Sparky, Elvis, Sergeant, Alexander, Bailey, Rosie, Arctic, Taco, Burger, Rainey, Spot, and Steve."

"Nice. What kind of dogs are they?"

"Taco is a shiba inu. Mom paid $800 for her. Burger and Elvis are golden retrievers. Rainey is a Saint Bernard. Spot, Steve, and Bailey are beagles. Arctic is a husky. Sergeant is a Boxer. Alexander is a corgi. Rosie is a bulldog. And Sparky is a Great Dane."

"Impressive dog collection."

"Maybe I can invite you over to my house and you can see all of them."

"I would love that."

"I would too."

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Okay, what's the most embarrassing thing your mom has done with the dogs?"

"She has a scrapbook for each dog."

"Really?"

"Yep. At Christmas, she bought each dog a sweater. And she had Christmas pictures with the dogs instead of us."

"Wow. You're mom really likes her dogs."

"One time, she left me and my brothers at home and accidentally brought the dogs to the mall."