Always Sunny in The Emergency Room

*1854 words. I decided to make it longer for a special occasion

Aquarius's POV

Hydra drove Taurus to the hospital. Cap went to go because...you know...Taurus. I decided to hop along because Libra told me to pick her up some feminine products from the Walmart across from the ER.

Hydra was blasting 80s and 90s rock music down the road. The playlist mainly consisted of Queen and AC/DC.

As soon as we arrived to the hospital, Cap ran through the doors with Taurus in his arms.

"Can you go after them while I park?"

"Ok." I hopped out of the car and walked into the hospital. Jesus Christ...

"MY GIRLFRIEND HAD A RACCOON SCRATCH HER LEG! WHAT DO YOU FUCKIN' MEAN THAT SHE HAS TO WAIT?! THAT HIPPIE FUCK RIGHT THERE JUST SKINNED HIS KNEE ON THE SIDEWALK! SHE COULD HAVE RABIES, BUT I GUESS THIS JOKE OF A HOSPITAL DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN!"

I grabbed Cap, so he wasn't scaring the poor woman at the counter. I wrote down Taurus's name and raccoon scratch on the 'why are you here' list. I dragged Cap over to the group of seats Taurus was sitting at. We sat down, even though Cap seemed anxious to jump out his seat and find a health care professional.

"Babe, calm down."

"Taur, you're hurt."

"Still breathing though." He kissed her cheek and rested his head on her shoulder as she petted his hair.

"Thank god for that."

"We're probably going to have a lot of hospital moments like this."

"Why?"

"I'm really accident prone. Always falling down stairs. Cats are always scratching me, so I hate them. And I ran into a car."

"You mean a car ran into you?"

"No. I ran into a car."

"How?"

"I was running, then I slipped on the gravel. And BAM! I ran into the back of the car."

"Speaking of car... Hydra's been parking the car for fifteen minutes."

"Yea, the parking lot was full."

"It wasn't that I cared about a damn parking spot. I care about how my FUCKING GIRLFRIEND HASN'T HAD ANY MEDICAL TREATMENT IN FIFTEEN FUCKING MINUTES!" He was already standing up and making a huge scene. There was a little girl crying at his outburst. Her mother was whispering to her, but I couldn't make out the words since they were in Spanish.

"Cap, shut the fructose up."

"No Taurus, you should say Cap shut the fuck up." I pulled on his jacket sleeve in attempt to sit him down.

"I WILL NOT SIT DOWN UNTIL SHE IS GIVEN THE PROPER TREATMENT! SHE CAN PROBABLY GET BETTER MEDICAL ASSISTANCE FROM THE MCDONALDS DOWN THE STREET!"

"I'm pretty sure that she will only get a medium fry."

"I was just trying to make a point."