The Last Campfire

Capricorn's POV

I woke up to uneasy feeling. I opened my eyes to see wide blue orbs peering back into mine.

"What Aquarius?" I grumbled as I turned over.

"As a knight, you should go save your princess."

"What does that mean?"

"Another knight has taken your place."

"And what does that mean?"

"Scorpio went to make breakfast with Taurus."

"Why should I care?"

"That's no way for a knight to react to this situation. This is your princess that you're talking about."

"Yea, but my princess has a nice right hook and she's not afraid to use it."

"Is that so?" I hummed in response before pulling the comforter over my head. "But_"

"Give me five more minutes and I'll decide if I give a shit."

"Your princess is in jeopardy. Soon Scorpio the knight will steal your damsel, leaving you alone."

"Ok."

I tried to go back to sleep, but what Aquarius kept gnawing at me. Leaving you alone. I trust Taurus alone with Scorpio. Of course I trust her. What kind of boyfriend doesn't trust his significant other?

It's Scorpio I don't trust alone with Taurus. Sometimes he's okay, but other times he thinks with what's in his pants instead of his head.

Eventually it made me so bothered that that hopped out of bed, got dressed, and dashed down to the mess hall.

"Morning Cap," Scorpio greeted. "Would you like a pancake?"

"What kind of pancake?"

"Chocolate chip."

"I thought chocolate chip pancakes were our thing?"

"No. It's a breakfast thing," Taurus responded.

"Do you still love me?"

"Of course I do."

"You don't have to lie."

"I'm not."

"If you want to be with Scorpio, you can. It's fine."

"I don't want to be with Scorpio."

"No one seems to," Scorpio remarked.

"So you two are just hanging out?"

"Yea. Cap baby, you don't have to worry."

"Yea."

Hopefully I don't have to...

Pisces's POV

Our last day at camp. I guess the saying is true. Time goes fast when you're having fun. I already had my bags packed and ready to go.