The Obstacles of Camplife Pt.2

Virgo's POV

After waiting for twenty minutes for the obstacle course to begin, Hydra finally showed up.

"Hey you guys!" the ginger greeted. "Sorry about the wait! I couldn't find the prizes I got you guys."

"What's the prize?" Aries looked curious as soon as the prize was mentioned.

"iTunes gift cards for each member of the winning team."

"How much money's on it?" Cancer . "I need to buy Astro's new mini album."

"Twenty dollars."

"Perfect."

"You listen to Astro?" I asked him.

"Yea, do you?"

"I only know a few songs. Taurus loves them though. She even dragged me to K-Con."

"I go to K-Con almost religiously. Maybe me and Taur can go next year."

"Can you speak any Korean?"

"Yea. But I'm kinda like Libra with her Italian, I barely speak it."

"Libra speaks Italian?"

"Sì, io parlor Italiano," Libra said. "Yes, I speak Italian."

"She's Italian," Cancer explained.

"I can see it. She talks with her hands all the time."

"Cosa vuoi dire con questo?" Libra asked using the appropriate stereotypical Italian hand gestures. "What do you mean by that."

"I just meant that you use your hands to talk like the stereotype that Italians have."

"Alright, ya betta watch yourself next time ya wanna make a joke 'bout how Italians talk with their hands," Libra warned with a thick typical Italian mobster accent.

"Alright."

"Alright you guys, I goofed," Hydra announced. "I put fifty dollars on the cards, not twenty."

"I could really use that cards," Cancer whispered to me.

"I think we all could."

"Alright the race starts in three...two.. now!"

And with that we were off...

Scorpio's POV

I was half way through the obstacle course. I wasn't the most athletic on my team, but I tried to keep up with them. I noticed how Aquarius would slow himself down to stay next to Libra. Sag would help Leo with the stuff that the pink haired girl couldn't do. And the guy I loathed the most would carry the girl I loved the most when her feet got sore. Everyone was in love. Mainly in love with someone who was available to be loved. I was the lame bump on the log that loved someone who was already in love with someone else.

"Scorpy!" There was only one person who called me that dumb nickname.

"What Gemini?" I sighed slightly annoyed.