Cucumber Face Masks & Holo Nail Polish

Pisces's POV

The day was ending, which meant it was time for tonight's campfire. I still was in the cabin, touching up my eye makeup. All the girls, except for me and Taurus,made their way to the campfire. She was pulling her hair up into a ponytail and sliding on her Vans. We haven't talked since she convicted Aries of breaking her and Cap up.

"Why?" I asked.

"Why what?"

"Why would up say that about Aries?"

"Because he did it. If I'm your apparent bestie, you would believe me."

"A real bestie wouldn't lie."

"Whatever."

"Talk to Aries about it. He'll tell you the truth."

"Hopefully the truth is that my 'best friend' isn't a liar."

"It is." That was the last thing she said before walking out of the cabin door.

After I finished up my mascara, I walked down to the campfire and sat down beside Aries.

"Hey Aries."

"Hey Pi."

"Can I ask you something?"

"You just did." I giggled at his smart remark. "But continue."

"Did you break up Taurus and Cap?"

"Yea."

She didn't lie to me. I didn't believe my best friend. What kind of best friend am I? A shitty one at best.

"Why did you do that?"

"Because Scorpio was telling me to prove our friendship and I wasn't in the best mind set."

"So it's Scorpio's fault?"

"I wouldn't say that. I think he's not all there in the mind. He probably went through some mental breakdown. He's changed a lot since Cap and Taur started dating."

"Will he be okay?"

"I couldn't tell you. Just promise me something."

"What is it?" I gazed into his sparkling hazel eyes. They were so beautiful.

"If Scorpio asks you to do something to break up Cap and Taur up, say no."

"Ok, I promise as long as you promise me something."

"And what's that?"

I swiftly smash my lips against his. At first he seemed shocked by the action, but soon relaxed into it. We pulled away and the world felt so different. It was like it was more bright and colorful.

"Be my boyfriend."

"I promise."

And we spent the rest of the night cuddling.

Leo's POV

She's probably going to kill me for this, but it'll be worth it.