Crazy Families & Morning French Toast

Sagittarius's POV

Time at camp was cutting short. Our last week began now. I'm gonna miss these guys a lot. I want our last week together to be special.

We all sat in the mess hall eating our French toast breakfast. I kept staring down Virgo and Cance, who were sitting in front of me and Leo.

Virgo's almost eighteen. Why did does he have a tiny Jewish sixteen year old boy feeding him? Virgo can feed himself right? Am I thinking to hard about it? Maybe, but it's so hard no to pay attention to.

"Why are you feeding him?" Leo questioned Cancer. Thank goodness I have a girlfriend that's on the same wavelength as me.

"I don't know. I just did it to see how he would react."

"I like being fed," Virgo bluntly answered.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"It means sometimes I get lazy and don't want to use my arms to feed myself."

"Wow. The Great Virgo gets lazy? Who would've thought? Especially will that disgusting coffee you drink every morning?"

"You don't like coffee?"

"It's gross."

"Sag is a morning person," Leo added to the conversation. "She normally wakes up around six-thirtyish."

"How? I would need to have caffeine directly injected into my arm to do that."

"My body probably is conditioned to do it. I have to wake up early and get me and my brothers ready so we can catch the school bus," I explained.

"How many brothers do you have?"

"Four, but only two go to school. The other two go to daycare and have to ride the bus so they can be picked up by the daycare bus."

"Why doesn't the daycare bus just pick them up from home?"

"Some parents drop their kids off at daycare in the morning so daycare can drop them off at school. My little brothers have to get picked up at school."

"And you have to get them all ready."

"Yep. I have to help Achilles straighten his hair in the morning, because he's now a self proclaimed emo kid. Chiron is a hot mess, so I need to make sure that he brushes his teeth and puts on deodorant. Jason is in diapers and he can't dress himself. And Herces is in own person that wears his pants as a jacket and will leave the house like that."

"You're family sounds dysfunctional."

"Don't worry. It is."

Gemini's POV

I was about to be finishing up my breakfast. I was on my last bite.

"Hey Gemini." I looked up and my eyes met a pair of brown ones.

"Hey Aries."

"Can we talk? I need to get something off my chest."

"Sure, you can tell me right now."