Mom's Ravioli & Training Wheels

Virgo's POV

I was proud of Taurus. It took her a week to learn how to swim. She always hated the water since she almost drowned when she was four.

Two more weeks of camp. Damn, time goes by fast.

I was finishing up The Great Gatsby whilst Cancer snuggled up to me as he slept. I smiled as I felt his hands clutching on my shirt.

"I'm gonna miss you," I whispered.

"Maybe I can hide in your suitcase."

"You're up?"

"Yea. I was asleep, but I woke up."

"Okay, but how are you planning on fitting into my suitcase?"

"I can get in Taurus's, her's looked big and roomy."

"How about I come and visit you?"

"Why can I come and visit you?"

"Do you have your permit?"

"No. My mom said if I start driving, I may leave like dad."

"Would you?"

"I don't have anywhere to go, so no."

"What if you had somewhere to go?"

"I still wouldn't."

"That's good."

"Is it weird that I kinda want to go home?"

"Being homesick isn't bad. It shows that you care about what you have back at home."

"Yea, but everyone else is dreading the end of camp. I feel like if I say that I'm ready to leave, everyone may gang up on me."

"That won't happen. Think about it, who doesn't miss their mom's home cooked meals."

"That's true. My mom's ravioli is the best."

"No, I'm pretty sure that my mom's ravioli is the best."

"You only say that because you've never had my mom's ravioli."

"I'm pretty sure that you've never tasted my mom's ravioli, so you have no place to talk."

"Are we having our first argument?"

"Yes. Yes we are."

"What are you two arguing about?" Scorpio asked as he walked into the cabin.

"Whose mom makes the best ravioli."

"Libra's."

"You're acting like you've tried it before."

"I have, Lib has the recipe. You should go ask her to make it for you. Do either one of you have knee and elbow pads?"

"For what?"

"Me and Taur are doing something."

"Sexual?" I asked sternly. My brother senses were kicking in, causing me to act as threatening as possible.

"No, he can't ride a bike," Cancer answered. "He needs them because Taur is teaching him how to."

"You really can't ride a bike and you're seventeen?"

"That's why I'm learning."

"Do you really need knee pads though?" Cance questioned.

"I'm scared I'm going to fall off. Leave me alone. Go ask Lib for her damn ravioli."

Scorpio's POV

"We're riding bikes, not playing football," Taurus snickered. "You don't need all of that."