Bicycle Crashes & Love Talk

Libra's POV

"Here you go. My ma's ravioli." I set the two bowls filled with ravioli in front of the two boys.

They stared at the bowls as if it was a foreign object.

"What's in it?"

"It's fucking ravioli. Just eat it."

"Okay, but why is Aqua clinging onto your leg?"

"We only have two more weeks at camp and he doesn't want to let me go."

My pants leg was covered with snot and tears. It was gross, but at least I found a guy who's okay with showing his emotions.

I watched as the couple hesitantly brought a piece of ravioli to their mouths.

"So what do you think?"

"That's so fucking delicious," Virgo said before shoving his face back into the bowl.

"Yea, I don't know what my mom was making before now," Cancer added.

"She makes pretty good ravioli doesn't she," Aquarius sobbed. "Too bad I won't get anymore of it."

"Aqua?"

"Yes, my love."

"We live twenty minutes away from each other."

"We do?"

"Yea. We can always go to each other's houses."

"We can?"

"Sí, Bello." I kneeled down and planted a kiss on his forehead. "Ti amo."

"Ti amo." He reached up and we shared a passionate kiss. "We should do something today."

"Like what?"

"Online shopping. Sag told me where Hydra's credit card was so it's perfect."

"Hydra's credit card?"

"Yea. It in her cabin. Top shelf of the drawer beside her bed. It's in a locked case, but the key is in her pillow case."

"We shouldn't. Sag already got in trouble for using her credit card."

"Only because she got caught. We're not going to get caught."

"Aquarius, you're going to jail one day."

"Will you bail me out?"

"You'll be fine in jail. About one third of my family's in there. But I would bail you out."

"That's sweet."

"Libra, can I get some more ravioli? Virgo ate mine."

"Sure." I put what I had left over in Cancer's bowl. I watched as the petite boy had to fight off his boyfriend, so he could eat his bowl. "Virgo, Tesoro, would you like the recipe?"

"Yes please."

"Okay. You can't give out the recipe. This stays in your house. If it spreads out, you crossed me and my family's restaurant. And once you crossed my family, you'll be missing your fingers and your left leg. Okay?"