Lobster Rolls and Deadly Hammocks

Sagittarius's POV

I would like to thank Cap for bumping up the dating standards. Leo found out that he made Taur a home cooked meal. Apparently he had candles and flowers and everything else that raised Leo's expectations.

I decided to try my hand at a romantic date. I used Hydra's credit card to order some fresh lobster. She really shouldn't leave that lying around in her wallet locked away in her dresser drawer.

I knew Leo loved lobster rolls, so I decide to make some lobster rolls for the both of us.

I began packing the picnic basket. Lobster rolls, kettle cooked chips, Sprite, and for dessert, ice cream.

I already got snazzy for our date. I had on a blue shirt sleeve button down, black leggings, and high top converse. I swung by the cabin to pick up Le.

On the way, I ran by some sunflowers growing. I picked up a bouquet's worth and continued my way towards the cabin.

"Hey babe," she greeted as she poked her head out of the door.

"You ready for our date?"

"Sí." We linked arms as we walked to our picnic spot. "So what are we doing for our date?"

"It's a surprise."

"Can you give me a hint?"

"No."

"Why not?" She pouted and gave me her classic puppy dog look. She was attempting to make me spill the information and it was wasn't going to work. Then I realized something. My girlfriend is one of the easiest people to mess with.

"Well, it's going to be me and you."

"I know that. But what's the date?"

"A date. Noun. Defined as a social or romantic appointment or engagement."

"You're mean sometimes."

"I'm sorry."

"Are you really?"

"Yes, princess."

"Can you please tell me?"

"Princess, I told you that it was a surprise. Just give it a few seconds. We're almost there."

I could tell that Le was biting her tongue. I knew that she was impatient. Like really impatient.

We arrived at the dock. I opened up the basket and lauded out the floral picnic blanket.

"A picnic?"

"Yea. I thought you would've noticed that I was carrying a picnic basket."

"I guess I didn't look down."

"It's fine."

After the date was finished, I was pretty sure that I outdid Cap.

Gemini's POV

"Hey Gem!"

I turned around from eating chips on my bunk to see Pisces.