Midnight Snack Dip Fights

Scorpio's POV

Taupe or toffee corn or whatever the hell they call Taurus and Capricorn was pissing me off. I'm not jealous of Cap. I wouldn't have anything to be jealous of. It's just that she's too good for him. Hell, she's even too good for me. Do I really like her? Am I really jealous of Cap being with her? I'm thinking too much.

I sink my head under the water to shake my thoughts. I held my breath for two minutes. The water was like my comfort blanket even when I was little. Swimming during the day was fine, but swimming in the dark better.

The water didn't exactly rid of the thoughts. I still saw her soft brown curls and eyes. And then I saw him. His messy bedhead and ear gauges. He just swooped in and went off with her. Why do I feel this way? I need a doctor for these uninvited feelings of jealousy. I need to talk to someone I've trusted forever. I swam over to the dock and got my phone. I dial in the combination of digits and waited for her to pick up.

"Hello?"

"Hey mom."

"Hey baby. How's camp?"

"Decent I guess. How's Vegas?"

"We're having fun. We just got back from a comedy show."

"Who was it?"

"I forgot. It was an amateur night kind of thing. What did you do a camp today?"

"Weed." She chuckled lightly at my statement.

"That's nice, but what did you do that didn't involve drugs?"

"I've been swimming all day."

"All day? Baby, what's wrong?" There was concern lacing her voice. "Do you need me to come and get you?"

"No mom. I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, mom. I'm fine."

"Have you relapse at all?" I looked down at the five horizontal slits decorating my wrist. They started to heal up slowly but surely. I knew if I told her yes she would come and get me.

"No."

"M-kay. Alright, I have to get ready for bed now and you should do the same."

"Alright mom. Night. Love you."

"Love you too."

Aries's POV

It's 11:58 and Scorpio still isn't back. He's normally back by now and it's starting to worry me. Where is he and is he okay?

I went to the lake to find him floating on his back in the water. He's going to have wrinkled skin from being in the water all day.

"Why are you still out here?" I asked.

"Why not?"

"Your skin probably looks like a old person's."

"It shouldn't. I get out at least every thirty minutes."

"What ever. I don't get how you stay in water that long. It's like you're a mer-person."

"Maybe I am. And I don't get why two girls have a crush on you."