Background

Leads.

|Sanskar Maheshwari|
|Swara Sanskar Maheshwari |

•••

Swara and Sanskar are the two people,who love eachother with all their hearts. The story continues in Kolkata where Sanskar is a Marwarin boy and Swara is a Bengoli girl.
After their lives getting a drastic change both Swara and Sanskar are eventually married and heavenly fallen in love with eachother.
Family intrigues and misunderstanding continues and a time arises when Sanskar's family turns all against him. His elder cousin whom he address as "Adarsh bhaiya",hatches a develish plot against him that makes everyone including Sanskar's younger cousin Laksh whom he considered as his own brother and more we say his best friend,turn their back to him. He's left hurt. His elder cousin illegitimately grabs all the rights of their property and the companies that were the result of Sanskar's hardcore struggle.

Ragini and Swara are step sister's and wives of Laksh and Sanskar respectively. At some point Ragini's found to be believed on all the aggravated things told by her brother in law,against her sister and her husband but soon she gets to know the real colours of her brother in law and his detrimental ideas to destroy Sanskar. She joins hands with her sister and tries to make everything alright and reunite the two families that used to be one. Hence Sanskar who was already hurt and disheartened by his younger cousin's hatred towards him,disallowed Swara to meet Laksh or his wife who was meant to be Swara's sister, or any other member from that family. He wanted to spilit his ties with everyone from that big mention that was suppose to be his as well at sometime..

But Swara,being the way more self-effacing and prudent girl wanted to join hands with her step sister in order to make the two poles of a same blood unite again despite of her husband's admonishment to her to not even see anyone over there in that family.

Eventually Sanskar gets to know about his wife joining hands with her sister,despite of his disapprobation . He was hurt he was deeply hurt,the woman he loved so much,the woman whom he believed more than anyone in his own life,the woman who was suppose to support him this time was trying to go against him.

He was always there when she needed him,he stood as her backbone during all the consequences of their lives from their fake marriage to her maa(mother) and baba (father) reunion. He wanted her to be his shadow this time,to hold his hand and tell him that he needed no one other than her,to hug him and whisper all the good things that sothe his soul that was broken because of the hatred of his own family the family whom he loved with his all heart. But finding her doing totally opposite of that he was shattered and wanted to go away from everyone.

Would she choose him this time? Would she support him and tell him that he was right and she was with him in every step of life,whatever decision he makes she'd support him? Was she ready to leave her everything to go with the man whom she'd bestowed her soul,would she leave her all relations just to be with the one who needed her the most?

IF YOU ARE WITH ME...

Would she become the YOU of "If you are with me" for him..?

?