CHAPTER 20

Next day...

FARMHOUSE :

Evening...

BEDROOM:-

"Sanskar.. I've called Maa.." she told him while he packed his stuff. He didn't reply her instead grabbed his files  and some clothes in his luggage.. "And Mom also.." she told him unsure,she knew he won't react much but still she was nervous a bit to mention this to him..

"Hmm" he just hummed.

"When will you come back?" She asked sitting on the couch watching him.

"After two days.. I've told before as well Swara" he replied quietly and she nodded,she was nervous too.. it was just the beginning of her eighth month and since she'd already so many fears inside her regarding the birth issues, his stay away from her seemed to be increasing every bit of worry inside her..

Few days had passed after the day Sharmishtha,her mother, and her mother in law came to visit her and after that she talked to them quiet few times through phone calls.

"Did you talk to mom?" She asked after sitting quietly for almost half an hour while he packed his stuff.

He turned to see her and her face said all.. she was so quiet since he'd mentioned about going out of Kolkata,he knew she was worried.. even he didn't want to leave her alone in that condition but he had no choice and he was little relaxed about her safety because her mother and his mother both were coming for stay at their home until the time he would be out of the city..

"Swara.." he called her quietly...

"Hmm" she  starred the ground with neutral expressions,not knowing that he was only watching and thinking about her the whole time, she just forget that she'd asked something..

"I'll be back soon.." he sat beside her and she nodded placing her head on his shoulder slipping her arm under his..

"I know.." she replied..

"Why are you off then tumhain toh chutkara miljayega.. I won't be here to taunt you" he laughed shortly at her and she shook her head holding him firmly..

"So what.. you'd do that on phone everytime I know" she replied and he smiled at her softly, "I'm just praying these two days go well without you.." she said and he wrapped his arm around her back kissing her head gently..

"It will be alright,I'll try to come back soon and if possible then tomorrow.." he assured her looking into her eyes and she nodded smiling at him and he kissed her forhead.. "Don't worry..."

****

Sanskar had left in a late night flight because he wanted to make their time of separation a bit less than it could have been. Shomi(along with her son) and Sujata along with Uttara had come already in the evening when he left,earning some awkward glances with his mother while Uttara being the all time loving sister came and hugged him and he too keeping apart his ego hugged her and blessed her. It doesn't mean he was giving away his defenses but somehow he was missing them and in all this his sister Uttara was the only one in his family who was still in touch with his brother after he left three years back. He didn't show or pretended but he cared for his own family.. not the Maheshwaris but his own family,his father his mother his sister.. they were his responsibility. Silent or not but he always kept knowledge about them where ever he lived to make sure they were doing good..

"Thankyou so much.." Sanskar shook his hand with one of their business partner as the meeting was finished. It was the night of first day,he was trying to finish up all meeting in a single day so he'd be able to move back to Kolkata as soon as possible but still he's a meeting left for the next morning.