CHAPTER 10

Next morning...

-Bedroom

"Swara take these medicines..." he handovers her the glass, "And see I'm leaving but you'd have to take your medicines on time ok..." Sanskar wore his blazer and Swara was still holding her medicines in her hand holding the glass,feeling nervous.

Sanskar turned and observed her confused face.

"Swara..." he goes towards her, "What happened take your medicines... I haven't given them to just stare..." he glared and again turned to pick his things.

Swara gulps in nervousness,what should she do now... she's kept fast and she can't have anything and she hasn't even told Sanskar about that. She'd tell but not so soon, not atleast now. She was thinking that when again jerked by his voice.

"Swara, what happned.. where are you lost...?" He shrugged his shoulder looking at her confusingly.

"Ummm..." Swara licked her lips in nervousness, "Aa Sanskar... I'll take them afterwards..." she gulped and stood up, "You don't worry... let's go down... you should have your breakfast first..." she holds his arm and leads him towards the hall while he looked at her more confusingly.

"Swara... what's wrong, are you ok.." he asked when they moved down the stairs.

"Hmmm... I - I'm fine San-skar..." she tries to fake a smile, "Don't worry.." she gulped in nervousness and looked away not meeting his eyes.

He sat quietly on the chair as soon as they reached the kitchen but his eyes were only observing her.

"You have this Sanskar..." she serves him the breakfast smilingly.

He looks at her with his corner eyes,she frowned when she noticed him gazing her only.. 

"What happ-ened San-skar..." she stutters, "Have your breakfast..." she smiles trying to convince him with her smile.

"Why only me Swara..." he said arranging his plates but keeping his gaze over her who was fidgeting her fingers by now, "Come have some with me..." he grabbed her wrist and made her sit beside him. "Today I'll feed you with my own hands..." he smiled and she gulped more nervously.

"Aa no Sanskar..." she stood up and he looks confused, "I've done my breakfast... I don't wanna have anything right now..." she moved towards the kitchen and pretended to be busy in work.

He frowned but didn't say anything for sometime and started having his breakfast.

"Swara... don't you feel like having breakfast again... if you've done it before..." he chuckled  and looked at her steadily, "I mean... today's breakfast is so tasty... you know... obviously you know... right?"

She fumed... she's trying to divert her mind from eating what if she wants the same but he's again and again dragging her to the thing which she can't do at the time...

"I don't want San-skar..." she said quietly but he felt a kind of annoyance in her tone.

He chuckled and wiped his face...

"Ohh Swara... don't take my talks serious..." he turned her to face him placing his arms on her shoulders, "I was just teasing you yesterday... that was nothing..." he laughed and palmed her cheek, "You can eat anything you want to hmm..." he smiled at her.

"I know that... now you leave Sanskar..." she withdrew herself from his grip and moved upstairs.

He frowned,why's she so cold today... no arguing nothing...

"Swara... what's wrong..." he moved after her upstairs.

"Sanskar I said I'm fine..." she turned towards him, "Just leave now please" she pleaded and he frowned at her tone.