CHAPTER 02

Kitchen...

"Wahaan se bhi Saaf karo..." Swara points towards the wall.

"Ji malkin ji hum abhi kardete hain.." the maid climbed up the stool and dusts the wall.

"Achha now come down I have some clothes wash them ok..." Swara left the place and rushed towards her room.

The maid follows her. She was standing at the door,she takes up her veil a little up to see the room, everywhere there were Swara and Sanskar's pictures,where ever she went she saw only their pictures, the memories of their beautiful moments spend together...

"Seeta..." Swara called, "Kahaan rehgaye..."

The maid startled and put down her veil.

"Aye malkin ji..." maid replied in a moist tone and went inside the room.

She takes all the clothes and sat on a slab...

"Aa malkin ji can I ask something...?" The maid asked.

"Haan Seeta ask what you wanna ask" Swara answered taking out some more clothes if they are to be washed.

"Aa malkin ji... I think your husband loves you alot no?" She asks.

Swara laughs after hearing this...

The maid heard her giggles and felt happy hearing it.

"Kya huwa malkin ji aapne jawab nh diya...?" She asks smilingly while washing the clothes.

Swara - "Haan Karta ha wo mujhsa pyaar..." her cheeks flushed, "Buhot pyaar..." she moved towards her in the washroom holding some clothes in her hands.

The maid admires her smiley face and then again tilted her head washing the clothes.

"Can I ask one more thing Malkin ji?" the maid asked.

"Hmmm bolo..." Swara sat beside her and separate some clothes.

"Where are your mother in law and father in law?" She asked, "I mean your in laws?"

Swara's face faded,she stopped arranging the clothes and maid realised that too.

"Kya huwa malkin ji...?" the maid asked.

"Nh kuch nh..." Swara tries to avoid the topic.

"Malkin ji boliye na, don't you have family... Like Saas Sasur devar DEVRANI... bare papa bari maa..." she stopped saying when she realised that what she said.

Swara looks at her confusingly but then brushes her thoughts,her eyes are moisted...

"Sab hain Seeta.. par is wakt bht dur hain..." Swara answered.

The maid feels to ask more...

"DUR... Kahaan dur...?" The maid asked, "NARAZ HAIN aapse?" She blurted out.

Swara heard that and looks at her suddenly,her eyes moisted more...

The maid realised her gaze over her...

"Aaa malkin aapne bataya nahin..." she asks again, "Aapke maika bhi toh hoga na... Kahaan ha wo sab,your mother didn't come to you... Your Maa baba...?"

Swara just keeps listening her and her tears fell down. She sniffed and wiped her tears...

"Who in the world doesn't have relatives Seeta..." Swara says and again arranges the clothes, "Mere bhi hain... par..." she stopped saying.

The maid feels bad...

"Kyun Malkin ji... if they are here then why didn't come to meet you...?" She asks.