CHAPTER 18

-After almost two months-

"Adi,you take care here I'll leave early today" Sanskar instructed Adi while putting on his navy blue blazer, "And  call me if you feel like otherwise you know what you've to do.." Sanskar said before grabbing his keys and leaving the room.

He moved all the way down to the coridor,he was just moving towards the elevator when heard some familiar voices..

"I wanna talk to him.. please it's important" Sanskar saw a lady pleading to receptionist,he felt annoyed but stood there hearing her argument with the receptionist who wasn't allowing her to meet Sanskar..

"See he's left now and before he was busy,I'm sorry" the receptionist said for the last time and the lady turned to move in disappointment and started moving towards the elevator when her eyes fell on Sanskar..

Sanskar rolled his eyes and exhaled,she parted her lips to say something but before she would have start he moved towards the stairs and climbed down through the lobby..

"Sanskar.. please listen to me"

He stopped in middle to answer her.

"Why have you just come over here Ragini,I've nothing to talk to you neither I wanna hear anything from you so please save your time and let me do mine" he starred her face in the most annoyed way. He was still pissed over her for getting into their house by disguising herself.

"But it's important you just can't ignore me" she walked behind him trying to keep up with his pace.

"Oh please,you're no one to tell me that if you remember " he stood by his car, "Mrs Ragini Laksh Maheshwari,I hope you remember very well that before three years I had cleared myself enough,so just stop bothering me and my Swara.. we never needed you people and nor need now.." he told her in the most harsh way possible while she looked at him.

"I know that Sanskar.. but just listen me out,won't you ask why I did that.. there's always a reason when you do anything right?" She said and he opened his car door.

"Yes reason.. reason that you can't just sit at your so called mention concerning your own business but you wanna patch up with your sister! So for your kind information Mrs Ragini nothing like that is happening" he increased his volume and his nerves burned in exasperation.

"You just can't tie Swara with yourself Sanskar,you know that very well what she wants.. she doesn't want you to live away from your family"

"Family.." he interuupted.. "Do you still think a name like FAMILY do exist for me after all those things Ragini?"

"I know that what happened,she isn't happy I know that,I've seen her crying for her family,everyone isn't that stone hearted as you are.. atleast you should know that what's she missing.. you think your love is enough for her?"

Sanskar rolled his eyes not wanting to believe anything she said but to some extent he believed that she was saying right!

"Leave that thing Sanskar.. I didn't come here to tell you family bonds.. I've come for something else" she said.

"Say whatever you have to say because I'm no interested in wasting my time with you" he said and shut the door of his car and leaned his back on the car looking away.

"Swara.. I have to talk to you about Swara" she said and he starred her face to gauge her expressions,the mention of Swara had him taken over by a sudden worry,he remembered her words she'd said before..
"She isn't safe.. and nor are you" he left his lean on the car and looked at her in confusion.

"What you mean.. she isn't safe.. that day you were saying the same" he asked,his tone a little calmer than before.. "Spill the hell out.. what do you know about that?" He became angry when she starred his face.