CHAPTER 06

Recap:Swara unconcious... and Shomi,Sujata and Ap took her along with them...
----------------------------------------------------------------------

AT Maheshwari Mention~~
AT night 8:00~~~~

Ladies laid Swara on the bed...

Ap:I should call the doctor...

Ap calls the doctor and Shomi and Sujata sat beside Swara rubbing her hands and patting her cheeks...

I've called the doctor she's coming... (Ap sat beside Swara)

Sujata and Shomi looks at Anupurna's behaviour,they never heard anything from her in favour of Swara or for Sanskar,nor they saw them regretting over their decision been made two years back but they are confused seeing Anupurna's concerned behaviour for Swara... is that she's unconcious that may be the reason for her concern... or there was never a hatred in her heart for her kids...

Shomi and Sujata exchanged looks and then starred Anupurna but this time the thing which is at more prority is Swara's health...

Maa... (Ragini called them standing at the door)

All looked towards the entrance...

Ragini came in and sat beside Swara...

Maa... have you called doctor...? (Ragini looks at all of them and then checks Swara's head)

Anupurna:I've called doctor... she's coming... but Ragini beta where were you haan...

Ragini looked at them nervously...

Aaa Maa... I just went to buy some toys for Rahul... (Ragini stammers)

Ragini looks at Shomi and Sujata,they exchanged glances seeing eachother...
Ragini used to go bari and meet with Sujata as well secretly without the knowledge of Laksh,she smiles with Sujata but Sujata looks away...
****
Sanskar's car stopped outside his Farmhouse and he jumped out and hastily moved inside holding a bouquet of red roses in his hands...

He entered and his eyes shimmered to see his wife,he looks around and his sight tries to catch a glimpse of her,

His flushing white face...

"Swara..."he walks upstairs with long steps trying to reach as soon as possible to her to show her the  flowers and see the happiness of her face which was the only reason for him to bring that bouquet...

Swara.... (he opened the door of his room and looked around with a flushing face)
Swara.... (he checked in the washroom)
Where's she... (he caught some oxygen and took a long breath)ab ye kahaan chali gaye... (he thinks and then moved in the balcony)Swaraa.... (he sneaks)Swara.... (he became quiet and thinks)Where can she go... (he looks at his watch)this time... (he smiles)may be she's in the garden... (he moved from there)

He ran down the stairs and went out to the garden area...

Swara... (he calls and looks all around)
Where's she... (he thinks and then brushed his thoughts and moved out to the watchman,he reached there exhausted)Suresh... kaka...

The Watchman stood up imidiately as he heard Sanskar's screams...

Suresh... kaka... where's Swara... (he asked)

Aaa... Saheb! Swara Bibi ji... has gone to Mandir... (the watchmen told)

Mandir... is wakt... (Sanskar snaps)

Nahin... Saheb... it's been some hours that she'd  gone... (watchmen tells)

What... some hours...? (Sanskar frowned)and she hasn't returned still... why didn't she inform me... (his face turned worried)Suresh kaka... why did you let her go alone... (Sanskar asked)