CHAPTER 09

Evening,5:00pm:

"Swara... hurry up now,we are already late.." He wore his blazer and grabbed his watch.

"Sanskar plzz don't shout now... let me get ready properly..." she combs her hairs standing infront of the mirror.

He chuckles seeing the reflection of her cute face in the mirror and sighed before moving towards her.

"What's the need of it Swara... I'd  love you even if you don't do this..." he encircled her waist from back placing his chin on her shoulder, "You are already so beautiful..." he inhaled her perfume and pecked her nape.

"Really...?" she turned and took her bangles and he stood straight putting his hands under his pockets.

"Offcource..." he caressed her hairs while she slid her bangles,  "Aur hogi bhi kyun na..." he smirked leaning to her a little, "Aap hamari... Mrs jo thehreen..." a sweet smile played on his face, "My Bengoli Mrs.." he glared.

She laughed and her cheeks flushed red,she glows even more in her peach colour plane sari and with white shinning beads matching with his white huddy jacket with white pants,her long straight hairs touching her bare belly skin and her short hairs strands increased her simple beauty even more...

"Or kuch...?" She raised her eyebrows. He smiled seeing her enchanting face and nodded in no, "Let's go then..." she grabbed his arm before giving a slight peck on his cheek.

He touches his cheek and chuckles at her sudden acts,her sudden pecks brings him more deep feelings then he ever would get,he leaned towards her to peck her ear lobe sweetly while she dragged him out of there...

They sat in their car and pulled out of there...
****

He who was sitting on the chair inside,suddenly stood up as he saw Swara and the doctor came out of the observing room...

Swara came and sat on the chair beside Sanskar...
He held her hand and smiled assuring her that everything was alright,doctor noticed  their hands and his lovely gestures.

"Aa Mr Maheshwari..." she clears her throat.

Sanskar looked straight and Swara took back her hand from his grip...

"Yes Doctor..." he answers, "Is everything fine... I mean Swara... and..." he couldn't complete as doctor interrupted.

"Newly married...?" Doctor asked chuckling.

Sanskar frowned and looks confusingly at Swara who was trying to control her giggles... he pressed his lips in annoyance...

"Aa no..." he answers, "It's been three years that we married..." he says looking at Swara steadily and she keeps chuckling, "What happned doctor... why are you asking that...?"

"Aaa... no..." doctor too smiles, "Was just asking seeing your care for her, it seemed like you both were newly wed..."

He was a bit embarrassed but composed himself soon and asked.

"Aa... but doctor, you didn't answer me..." he asks again to change the topic, "Is everything OK...?"

"Yeah she's totally fine..." she smiles, "I've checked everything... baby and mother both are totally fine... YOUR SWARA is absolutely fine..." she giggles out too..

Sanskar got more embarrassed,he realised that he was being over possessive...

"Listen Sanskar..." Swara snaps, "Listen carefully... I'm totally fine... Hena Doctor...?" She asks cutely..

Doctor smiled and nodded,Swara glares at Sanskar and he gave her a sarcastic smile.. 

"Doctor but... her laziness..." Swara shot him a look at his choice of words, "I mean... her weakness..." he corrected, "Why's she so much weak... I hope it won't harm her health..."