CHAPTER 16

He left his car engined on before climbing out and rushing upstairs..

"Swara..." he whispered,breathing out worriedly,his eyes fell over her who was sitting on the bed with her eyes which were screwed to the door as soon as he had barged in.

"I'm.. I'm sorry..." he engulfed her in a tight hug and let his tears to fall down on her shoulders as he tightened his grip over her.. "I'm really sorry..." he cried more under the crock of her neck.. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry Swara... I shouldn't have left you alone at home.." he broke the hug and palmed her cheek.. "Are you ok.. Tumhain kuch..." he gulped and scanned her worriedly..

"Mr Maheshwari.. she's fine... it was just a burst of cylinder and.."

"And I was some away from it.." Swara completed the sentence and Sanskar brought his gaze at her once again.. She removed his hand which was placed on hers and didn't even meet his eyes.. "I'm fine.. Sure-sh kaka called the doctor and..." she stopped saying as a sob escaped her throat and she couldn't continue but chewed under her cheeks to control herself.

"What was the need to go in the kitchen..." he grabbed her face in his hands losing the grip over himself.. "What if something big had happned Swara... what would had happned,do you have any idea.." he says in one breath and looked closely to her face who was just sobing and her chest heaving out of fear,tears stacking up her face.. "Shhhh..." he pushed away the hairs from her face and cupped her face.. "Nothing happned..." he placed her head on his chest when she was way too scared to even react

"Mr Maheshwari your wife and baby both are fine.. she have just got some burns on her arms... but she'd her good luck that she was away when the burst happned.. otherwise she might had faced.."

"No... but nothing happned.." he interrupted the doctor, and wiped Swara's tears.. "Thankyou so much doctor.." he said and the doctor smiled in assurance before the watchman took her out of there.

"Swara..." he wrapped his arms around her.."See nothing happned.. you're totally fine... tell me how this happned.."

She put her head away from his chest and wiped her tears.. "I just went to take some water from the fridge and.." she sobbed and wiped her tears with the back of her palms, "When I saw the stove was lightened.." she sobbed and again stopped saying without looking at him.

"Don't be scared..." he forced her to look at him by holding her face up to.

"I turned to close the knob.." she removed his hands from her face while continuing.. "And.. and when I reached at the door..." she stopped saying as her tears fell down.

"Swa-raa..." he pulled her towards himself but she denied to come and he imidiately cupped her face.. "Please don't do this... I'm already worried.." he cried and brought his forhead on hers... "Please don't do that with me.. I'm sorry" Both cried and she closed her eyes but didn't responded to his grip.

"Malkin ji..." the maid suddenly reached the door and stopped her steps when got them in  such a close proximity.

Sanskar pulled back and looked towards the door..

"Umm wo.. hum..." she stammered and looked away pulling her veil down..

Sanskar sniffed and wiped his tears and looked at Swara as they both were now awared of what was exactly going to come forth.

"Malkin ji.. Aaa what happned to you.." she suddenly came and sat on her knees infront of Swara and palmed her cheek,watching her burns.."Kesa huwa ye sab... why don't you care for yourself.." she blurted out in her actual tone while her tears fell down and touched Swara's arm.

Swara saw that and her eyes also brimmed seeing her care as now she was aware that she was none other than her own sister.
Swara looked towards Sanskar and he just pastured his eyes not meeting her gaze as that was the only reason that  both were too away from eachother while being so close.