CHAPTER 17

Next morning...

She opened her eyes and found his head placed on her belly while his eyes closed,she breathed out and rubbed her eyes before sitting a little up and watching him who'd now  encircled her torso.. she felt that how much he wanted her to beclose and much he was addicted to her.

He opened his eyes and his eyes fell on her face who was starring him only,he closed his puffy eyes and rubbed them before getting up.

"Actually kal raat tum.." he started to say..

"I didn't mean that..." she hugged him suddenly while he was taken aback, "I really didn't mean that Sanskar..."
She cried on his chest.. "How can I mean that" she closed her eyes while his chin touched her hairs and her hands encircling his torso.. "I love you that's why I'm with you.." she cried and sobbed against his neck,digging her fingers into his hairs as she tightened her grip over him more that he supported himself by wrapping his arm around her small back and  gently rubbed her back,he smiled kissing her head which made her to pull back a little to see him... "I'm.. I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have said that Sanskar.." she chewed under her cheeks to push the emerging bile down her throat,looking straight to his eyes which showed nothing but a welcoming smile.

He smiling placed his lips on her forhead and she closed her eyes still sobbing.. "It's ok.. I knew that you were..." he smiled naughtily and she narrowed her eyes.. "That you were sorry" he said bringing his palm to her cheek.. "You're just a bit of stubborn my love..." he chuckled making her to wipe her tears as she smiled a little too.

"And you're the same.." she said and sniffed before rubbing her nose and making him to stare nothing but his wife who was so badly caught up by influenza which was making her to look more cute than she already was..
"You also are stubborn that's why you didn't have the breakfast I'd made yesterday.." she felt annoyed and looked away.

He laughed and brought her face to face him by holding up her chin.. "And did you have?.. the night before yesterday hmm?" He asked and she looked at him and remembered the night that all this started.. "I was angry Swara but I never wanted you to skip your meals.."

"And so was I.." she sniffed and looked at him pouting a little.. "I was also mad at you.." she admitted which made him to suppress the unsuppressable smile which was making him look more adorable by forming dimples across his cheeks.. "Manana chaiye tha na mujha" and he couldn't help but laughed loudly and laid himself to fall on pillows with taking her on his chest.

"What you think I didn't do that?" He asked as removed the hairs away from her face,which were disturbing his sight which was only SHE..

"You didn't do anything like that.. instead shouted at me again..." she pouted and looked away by her elbow resting on his chest and her fingers on her cheek.. "Issa Manana kehta hain Sanskar...?"

"Ok I accept that I didn't actually ask but it was kind of that.. and it would had been cleared at that time if you wouldn't have locked yourself in the room just to think what to wear because you were running over your weight.."

He said and seconds took her to realise that he'd called her fat and that too indirectly.. "Sanskar you think it's funny that I'm getting over weight and just can't fit into my old clothes.." she narrowed her eyes and he wrapped her back with both arms joining them to hold her carefully..

"No not at all.. it's not funny at all my sweetheart.. because this whole weight is laying over me this time if you can see.. so it's not at all funny" he said dramatically and gestured to her who was laying over his chest comfortably..

"Leave me.." she tried to get away when he laughed and held her hands..

"Ok I was kidding.. just don't go anywhere right now.. be with me for now.. I've been missing you already.." he pulled her back on his chest and she placed her head there, no wonder she wanted the same..