A/N (Must read)

A/N

Hellow guys:)

(Please do read the full note and I'll be glad if you all respond too,it will ease me a bit atleast :) )

I usually don't like giving author notes,I thought I'd be able to fix it up but now I think I should inform you people clearly what the actual problem is for me not being regular.

I know it's been too long that I updated,you all are waiting for next updates but trust me guys my life has become too hectic and fully a mess. I need some time to get out of this emotional torture. I'm so stressed and emotionally distrubed,there are many reasons behind that and the foremost is my career depending exam. A life time opportunity and I can't miss it out. You all have no idea how I'm copping up with things now a days. I remain the whole day out of home for study purpose and rarely get 5 hours sleep. I've left every social site be it Twitter,Facebook or anything. I'm not in contact with my closest friends here for the same. That's the reason I'm not regular on my FB page named 'Mahi Fictions' as well. You all don't know how my fingers crave to write and mind is popping with ideas and this is a torture as well.

•Trust me guys I've written the next two chapters for SOUL LOVE but I'm not posting because I know after those parts you all will wait for the next parts and I'll be unable to write them so I've decided I'll start posting whenever I'd be able to be regular.

•Talking about IF YOU ARE WITH ME, TU JO NAHIN SEASON 2 and A MATCH MADE COUPLE SEASON 2 - guys I'll continue these stories too but it will take sometime I can't say how much but I won't ever leave my stories incomplete that's a promise.

•I had made an announcement on my FB page that I wanted to start a college story soon and most of people agreed to the same - I just wanna inform here guys you won't believe when I made that announcement I had the prologue and 1st chapter ready and due to the same reasons I'm not starting that story for now as well. (That story will be a special one for me)

• I had many requests to post my previous completed stories TU JO NAHIN SEASON 01  and A MATCH MADE COUPLE SEASON 01 on Wattapad as well. I'll post them here but they need some serious editing,I can't post them now but will do it soon.

• And you all know I'd made a book for my graphics as well with name SWASAN EDITS where I post all the edits made by me and I'd mentioned if anyone wanted any requested covers I'd be making them too but since I don't have time I've left everything for a while. And sorry if I haven't made your covers who ever had requested but I'm helpless guys forgive me I wouldn't be able to make them and I'm again and again sorry for that.

I promise I'll be back at some point,when I get free from all this stuff going on in my life. I just hope you people will wait for me and my stories. Thankyou all for loving my stories but please bear me this time and support me I'll be glad if you all do. You all can contact me here on wattapad I'll respond to everyone here,on my message board or if you personally text me I'll reply or if you have anything to ask then you can ask here in the comments as well I'll reply to everyone.

I love you all so much and my stories even more than that and for that I'll be back and will continue my stories but for a time being I'd have to quite everything. :) just be happy and pray for me that I get for what I'm struggling and may God bless me with some mental peacefulness. Stay blessed all.

-Goodbye and take care my dear readers you all are so special to me.   ❤

-Mahi