CHAPTER 13

Same day...

"Sanskar... Aa-a I wanna say something.." Swara says while making his breakfast,talking to him who was sitting at the dinning table.

"Hmmm say... " he replied working on his laptop.

She brought the breakfast tray,placing it infront of her and serving him by sitting just on the opposite chair to him.

"What if we invite the children from the Academy for diwali,see we have no one here..  atleast we will enjoy if we have them here just for sometime..."

"Hmm but Swara they're kids,who'd take care of them,and besides it's diwali no parent will want their child at someone's place at this festival" he smiled and looked at her "Nor I'd want my child at someone's place in the same way"

"But I want them to come at our place,they are so cute Sanskar.." she says excitingly and he stares her face amazingly,chuckling at her "And Rahul... he's also there..  he'd also... " she stopped saying when noticed him starring her face "I mean Rahul was.." she stopped and tilted her eyes...

"Yes I'm hearing..." he assured her,leaving his gaze over her,not wanting her to be hesitate of anything or feel any nervous either.

"I want Rahul to come here..." She still stutters and he chuckled at her face before gesturing her to continue... "I mean he's more comfortable with us and he..." She stopped and starred his face...

"Swara you don't need to be so hesitate of anything,I don't want you to be hesitate of me atleast whether I like your opinion or not.." he said and again started having his breakfast.. 

"He... I mean Rahul loves you Sanskar... and I want you to see with him once again... you're more happy when you're with him..." she completed looking into his eyes.

She waited for his reply but he stayed quiet and avoided to answer.

"Take care... " he kissed her forhead before standing up "I'll see... " he smiled "And please don't stress yourself in decorating this house,I've spent alot for that.." he chuckled and left the place before patting her cheek playfully.

She smiled at his sweet and caring behaviour,his again and again reminding her to take care of herself makes her to laugh at him,she was some little happy to hear him consider over her point,she doesn't want him to mix with his family again,she very well knows that he's right at his place and doesn't wanna force him for anything but Rahul is the one who brings joy to his face, he's something else when he's with him what if he's Laksh's son but still he's someone very close to him...

Just after sunset..

"Suresh kaka..  this is for you..  I brought this only for you.." Swara handovers the watchmen a packet "You'd have to wear it today ok..." she smiled...

"Thankyou bibi ji.." the watchmen smilingly took the packet.

"Kaka... you see the arrangements for today ok..  today children will be here..  make sure they don't harm themselves..  "

"Ji Bibi ji.." Watchman nodded and Swara turned to move inside but stopped when she heard a loud noise of horn at her back..  she smiled and turned to see.. 

"Uncle..  I'll keep this one..." a boy clutched Sanskar's pant making him to bow his head to reply him.. 

"Ok you keep this one" Sanskar patted his cheek smilingly and then another kid came towards Sanskar.. 

"Uncle... " another kid clutches Sanskar's blazer, "Rahul snatched my packet from me" he complains and Sanskar frowned.

"What... when this happned..." Sanskar looks around to all the kids surrounding him "Where's Rahul..." he thinks and looks around..  "You come with me... " Sanskar took the kid along with him by holding his fingers and opened the door of the passenger seat of his car, "See Rahul is sitting here.." Sanskar puckered his lips cutely.