CHAPTER 01

Sanskar entered in the Maheshwari Mention and rushed inside angrily...

"Sansskar plzz listen to me... meri baat toh suno..." Swara runs behind him.

"Don't talk to me Swara... bht sunli tmhari aur bht sehlya mena, now I'd do what I should had done much before..." he reaches the main door.

She held his hand...

"Sanskar why don't you understand.." she shouts.

He throws her hand making her startled...

"Why should I understand Swa-ra... aur tum toh samjhne ki baat bhi mat karo..." He said ragidly, "I had trust over you Swara, I'd told you not to go against me..." he held her arm and looks into her eyes angrily, she got hesistate. "Now let me do what I wanna do..." he throws her arm with a thud.

She cries but didn't give up and went after him.

Inside Maheshwari mention...

"You all think that I lied with you all.. Bare papa Maa..." he looks at them, "You all think that I've lust for money...?" his eyes were painful,he looks at Laksh, "Aur tum Laksh... you too think like that for me..."

"Sanss-skar..." Swara tries to talk to him, "Please meri baat..." she tries to touch him.

"You keep quiet Swara.." he pointed his finger on her face, "Don't tell me what should I do and what I shouldn't.. " he said this with his eyes red and filled. He was already hurt by her.

Swara tilted her eyes and her tears fell down hearing him shouting at her...

Sanskar - "Laksh you think that I'll cheat you all for just 5 crores..." he looks at Laksh "You think I can't earn this amount by myself... you think these 5 crores are more important to me than you all?"

Laksh rolled his eyes.

Laksh - "Don't pretend infront of me Sans-skar... YOU CAN DO ANYTHING FOR MONEY... I wouldn't have believed if that inspector wouldn't have shown me that video... tum dhokebaaz the aur hamesha rohoge..."

Sanskar tilted his eyes.

"Ok Laksh... if you think like that then I won't explain anything to anyone... anymore..." he looks at Anupurna and Dp, "I don't want your anything... keep this big mention with you that big empire with you Laksh but remember one thing Laksh, if I could stand my own EMPIRE IN those 5 years without anyone's concern then I can DO THAT THIS TIME AS WELL... this money is nothing for me Laksh... I can stand thousands industries in no time but for that the thing I wanted was just TRUST... and support" he gulped, "Trust by you all..." he looks at Swara with painful eyes.

Swara looks at him with pleading and filled eyes but he rolled his eyes...
Sanskar cleaned his eye corners and again looked at Laksh.

"Keep everything with you, I won't take it from you" he sniffed, "From now onwards I won't even come to see this mention and the people living here... I'll consider that I hadn't even met you all ever in my life... I'm leaving Kolkata Laksh" He said and looks at him with teary eyes, "I'll prove that this money wasn't important for me more than relations..." He said this and turned to move.

"Sanss-skar..." Swara held his hand, "Please don't do this..." she looks into his eyes with tears flowing continuously, " I went against you for this family,I did that to unite you all, she sobbed, "You can't go breaking your ties with them.."

He stopped and withdrew his hand from hers..., "I DON'T WANNA talk about that Swa-ra..." he said this and looks into her eyes, "I WANT someone to support me this time and if you can't do that then Please.. TUM BHI JASAKTI HO..." he said with almost  filled eyes and tilted his eyes.