CHAPTER 05

Recap:Sanskar's bond with Rahul,Sanskar and Laksh face off after two years...

Same day~~

Sanskar came out of washroom and was heading towards his cupboard and that his eyes fell on Swara who was just standing at the door with teary eyes,

Both looked at eachother but he again draws back his concentrations from her and moved to cupboard...

She came inside and stood at his back...
As he turned taking out his blazer she was just standing on his face...
He frowned and looked into her eyes...

He takes a long breath and looked away brushing his palm through his hairs...

Swara now what you want...? (He looks at her frustratingly)

She squinted her eyes at his annoyance and pouted her lips a little bit...

He went towards the mirror leaving her there...
He wore his blazer and shrugged his shoulder without even uttering anything to her,she keeps looking at him he raised his head up and observed her gazing him through mirror...

Swara don't stare me, I know you've come again to shower your lecture at me... (he leaned to take his watch)so do it because I don't have much time... (he turned to face her)

She fumed at his this statement and looks at him annoyingly,

Now what...? (He shaked his head and shrugged his shoulders asking her)

I give lectures Sans-skar...? (She asked and stood on her toes to face his eyes,he jerked at her sudden act)Matlab there's no need of me..., nh chaiye hun main tumhain... (she folded her arms and turns away)

Mena asa kab Kaha Swara... (he went to his shelf)

Achha... (she moves some steps towards him)Toh kya tha wo... Kyun Kaha asa...? (She asks)

He chuckled and turned towards her holding his file,he looked up at her for a while and then again tilted his head flipping the pages...

Hmmm Kaha toh sahi... (a smile across his lips noticed by Swara too)

She smiles to see that he was behaving normally after recent consequences happened in this house...

Kyun Kaha? (She asks pretending to be angry and turns away folding her arms)

He smiles at her and moved at her back,,
He wrapped her waist with his arms standing at her back,still his file in his hand...

So what's the big deal if I said that... don't you do that to me? (He pecked her cheek lightly and rubs his little sharp bearded cheeks with hers)

It means you don't need my lectures anymore Sanskar...? (She asks raising her hands up towards him)Koye zarurat nh ha ab meri matlb... (she pouted her lips cutely giving a look to him by coiling her neck to him and then again looking front pretending to be upset)

He laughs and tightened his grip over her waist,rested his chin on her shoulder and talks to her...

I want you but not your lectures... (he laughs)and you give me yourself less than your lectures...(his nose touched her nape)

She got free from his grip and looked back...

What you mean? (She asked looking into his eyes)

He chuckled and moved towards her dragged her waist towards him by his one hand and wrapped her shoulder with the other arm,moving her hairs at one side and looked straight in her eyes...

Matlb ye k... (he brought his face more closer to her and nuzzled his nose with hers)You've again come to give me your lecture... (he shakes his head keeping his eyes to hers caressing her waist under her sari at the same time sending goosebumps to her and looks into her eyes with a smirk)and this was all your plan to lighten up my mood... (her eyes widened as he said that,he raised up his eyes with a chuckle around his cheeks)isn't that Mrs Maheshwari?