CHAPTER 04

Sanskar and Swara got out of the car and heads towards the entrance...

Sanskar pulled his cheek and the boy laughs,he held the keys which were in Sanskar's hand and plays with them...

Sanskar looks at Swara and laughs,

Come to me champ... (he took the child from Swara's hands)

Swara smiles seeing the flush on his face seeing this child,she's never seen him like this before...

The boy plays with the keys and Sanskar keeps talking to him in his kiddo language whilst moving towards the entrance...
***
In Hall~~

Sanskar and the boy are sitting on the mattress and Swara standing in the kitchen,making some noddles for the child...

Sanskar thank God we bought some toys for him while returning,see how happy he's with those toys... (she laughs)

Sanskar stood up leaving the child who was busy with the toys...

Yes but see he's loving my phone more than those toys... (he laughs)

Swara looks at the boy and laughs too...

He's just like you isn't he? (she laughs)remember how you and Laksh used to play games together... (she said unknowingly with a smile)

His flushing face faded hearing Laksh's name,he looks at Swara and she realised that what she just blurted out,
She turned her face awkwardly...

He again went to the child and took him in his lap while sitting on the mattress,she looks at him to see his reaction...

Why are you remembering those moments which don't exist now Swara... (he says girmly) no one remember those moments anymore... (looks somewhere as he was thinking something)then why are you remembering those moments...
(He keeps playing and smiling with the boy while speaking)

Who doesn't remember Sanskar... (she said with a moist voice)TUM BHI BHOOL GAYE...? (she looks at him)Don't you remember those moments?

Sanskar realised her moist voice and looks towards her by turning his neck to her who was standing in the kitchen...

He stood up along with the boy in his arm,and reached to Swara...
She wipes her tears and again keeps doing her work...
He made the boy to sit on the counter playing with his phone and wrapped her shoulders with his arm in a side hug position...

Seems like more than me you remember those moments(he said scornfully)which were told by me to you...? (He looks at her with a chuckle)

She removed his arm down and moves to another side...

This is not the answer of my question Sanskar... (she said and turned on the juicer)

He laughs avoiding to answer her,
She heard his laughs and turned towards him,

Sanskar... we can only forget the relations not the memories,you must not remember those relations,that love,you had with them but you can't deny that you still miss them... (she says looking into his eyes)

He rolled his eyes not wanting her to see the agreement in his eyes about whatever she said...

You can't pasture your eyes from me...(she said scornfully)Not from me atleast...

Sanskar takes a deep breath and turned towards her...

He held her both shoulders and looks into her eyes...

Relations are made from both the poles Swara and I'm the only one... (he didn't complete the line realising what he said and again looks at her)Those moments,those relations those people and that love... I'd buried somewhere two years back Swara...