♡ P R O L O G U E ♡

"STOP THAT!" I yelled as some bully grabbed my best friends backpack and tore it to pieces. My best friend, Ray, cried. Instinct took over as I ran towards them and slapped the bully in the face.

"Jessica, why? What has he ever done to you!?" My voice cracked as Jessica turned towards me, hatred filled eyes peered into mine.

Shit.

"Well, well, well. Look who came to SAVE the day! Look who came to RUIN my life once a-fricking-gain!" She growled as she threw the ruined backpack away.

Goddamnit.

Jessica's fist came flying towards my face, but I caught it with all my might. "You. Wont. Win. From. Me!" I yelled, pushing her hand back. Adrealine rushed trough my veins as she pushed too.

"God Frisk, you don't understand huh? When, actually DO you?" Jessica asked, trying to scare me.

Instead, she just pissed me off.

"You know what Jess? I've been in this fricking orphanage for over 15 years. Everytime, you ruin the chances of me getting out. Why?" I let my fist hit her stomach each time I ask het why.

"Why?" Hit.

"Why?!" Hit.

"WHY?!" No hit.

I looked down to see Ray's terrified face. "F-Frisk... She isn't worth it." I look at Jessica.

Her hands grip her stomach and her eyes show tears. A small drop of blood came out of her mouth.

I gasped, and Jessica spoke:"You want to know why? Because I won't come out, too. I know that. But you, you make me so angry with your whole 'Frick, I don't care anymore' act. You still have a chance, but YOU spilled it."

She puked. Blood flowed out of her mouth, showing that I hurt her insides.

"I don't have any chance of getting out here, thanks to you. You see my scar huh? The one you GAVE me? That's why I'm unable to be adopted. Thanks to a simple scar that covers my face."

It was true. Once, I was so enraged I couldn't controll myself and beat up Jessica. With that, she got a huge scar, covering her face. It wasn't a straight one either, it had slight turns and spaces between the line. It missed her right eye by a centimeter. The scar crossed her nose, and ended by her ear.

I remember I attacked her with a piece of glass. But I dont remember why I was so angry.

Then, it hit me again, why I was angry. My eyes widened and I felt scared.

I walked backwards, towards the door. I searched for the handle and opened the door fast. Then, what happened?

I ran away.

~~~

I looked up at the mountain before me.

Mount Ebott.

I was scared to go up there, but I had nothing to do and there will surely be some caves that I can rest in. I sighed as I remembered what happened. I ran away from memories, from my best friend. From the orphanage. Well, running from the orphanage wasn't all that bad. I was trapped there since my 2nd, and never got out.

Until now, I'm 19 years and finally leaving. I couldn't wait another year. Not another second.

I started to climb up the mountain, putting my feet and hands at the right places. After an hour of climbing, I arrived at a cave.

"Finally." I groaned as I stood in the dark cave. It began to rain, and I was happy that I was inside. It would've sucked if my clothes were wet, I would've been so cold.

A mysterious glimmer caught my eye, and I walked towards it.

As soon as I arrived at the source of the glimmer, more glimmers were there.

And they weren't glimmers.

They were jewels.

First came purple jewels, after that yellow ones.

Green, cyan and final dark blue.

I was amazed by the view of the thousands of jewels.

In the middle of all the blue jewels, there was something wonderful.

Three ruby's surrounding a giant pink diamond. I reached touched the giant pink diamond, which I regretted after.

A huge hole appeared in the ground below my feet. I lost contact with the surface as I fell down.

Suddenly, a voice popped up in my head

You felt your sins crawling on your back.
______________________________________________

Hey guys!

I know, new chapter. EXITING.

But this one's thrash.

I wont delete it, but I WILL hate it.

This counts as the worst chapter for now.

See ya next chappie!