♡ S E V E N ♡

I swear I'm going to grab a sledgehammer and beat that piece of metal.
_______________________________________

Sans, Papyrus and I got home safely. Papyrus Immediatily ran upstairs in his room. I shaked my head, the tall skeleton is probably dreaming about Mettaton, or he's creating a new recipe for spaghetti.

Either way, it's a good reason to rush to your room and hide from Sans' temper.

Sans was furious because of Mettaton and Papyrus. I don't know why.

Heck, I just remembered something!

I don't even know Sans that well! Why do I not know Sans that well? I mean, I've been here for a few days, sure. That's a reason. But isn't it normal to know at least a few things about the monsters before you let them take your blood and stuff? Before even shipping them? Or is it just me.

I wouldn't know, honestly.

For some reason, I feel good when I'm with the monsters. Somehow, they just seem to calm me down at moments. I feel like I know them, from before. Maybe from far before. It's really weird. But on the other hand, it feels great. I never really had a family, heck, I could never even trust anyone. Not even Ray.

Although Ray was the only thing giving me hope back then. I grabbed the nacklage that hung around my neck, a photo of me and Ray. He laughed, and I smiled.

But if you looked closer, you could see that my eyes didn't smile. I was a void. An empty, dark, soulless void. Why? I wanted to know too. But I wouldn't. I had no idea why I was so sad. So depressive. So...

Then it hit me.

I was alone. All this time, I had no one to talk to. No one to understand. No one to see me standing in the rain when the doors were closed. No one to see the things I saw. No one to share things with. I felt sad.

Sans interrupted my thoughts.

"I'm going to Grillbys." I looked at him and shrugged. "Allright." I walked up the stairs as soon as Sans was gone, going to ask Papyrus for a book.

When I wanted to knock on his door, I heard talking.

"BUT METTATON! WHAT IF-" He was cut off by some sound and I sprinted into Papyrus' room. Only to see Mettaton and Papyrus...

Kissing.

I gasped and laughed. "Yes! My ship is sailing!" The robot and skelton looked at me weirdly, Papyrus opening his mouth to speak.

"HUMAN? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY SHIP?" I shook my head and prepared for speaking, but Mettaton spoke before me. "Darling, she means she really appreciates our relation." Papyrus looked at me for a minute, and then ran towards me to embrace me in a hug.

"THANK YOU HUMAN! THANK YOU! THANK Y-"

"Ahem."

Papyrus let me go, resulting in me falling on my butt. I looked behind me to see Sans, one of his eyes was like fire. Flames were moving around his eye socket.

"BROTHER?" Papyrus looked at Sans, seeming to be a bit afraid. "D-DONT YOU THINK WE-" Sans raised his hand, somehow lifting Mettaton up. With his other hand, he opened Papyrus' bedroom door.

Then he threw Mettaton out.

I gasped and punched Sans, angry at him for doing that to Mettaton. My hand broke at the impact of the punch. "Aahg!" I screamed, grabbing my hand. Sans groaned and kneeled down beside me.

"What is it? I heard something knack." He said calmly, carfefully grabbing my hand to inspect it. I didn't let him. In fact, I pulled my hand back with so much force I almost fell. Gritting my teeth I said :"Mind your own business."

Sans looked at me with a frown. "Why are you so-" But, of course...

I cut him off.

"Annoying? Angry?" Sans shook his head and looked in my eyes.

"So sad."

My eyes widen at his words. I scoffed, afraid he knew too much. "What makes you think I'm sad?" Papyrus looked at me and Sans, confused. "Well, you aren't happy. That's for sure." Sans said, making me annoyed with his calm tone. "You know nothing, Sans!" I yell, standing up and running downstairs.

It's true though, I am sad. I miss Ray. I miss sunlight. I even miss that shitty orphanage I used to live in. I shake my head. I'm such a weakling.

"Why does it always have to be so hard, hmm?" A voice asks. I look around, but see nothing. "Who are you!?" I say, startled by the voice.

"Don't you remember, Frisk?  Tch. What a shame. But, partner, I promise you will remember soon. And you will remember all the fun we had!" The voice said. Growling, I turned around. "What do you mean remember the fun we ha-" Sans comes down the stairs, his eyes concerned.

"Who were you talking to?" I sighed, not wanting to deal with this crap. "No-one. I was talking to myself." Sans tilted his head to the side. "You call yourself a no-one?" I groan. "Cut the crap, Sans." But of course, smiley strashbag continues. "Meh, I don't want my hands to get dirty. By the way, with what do you suggest I cut it with if I were cutting the crap?"

"SHUT IT, SMILEY TRASHBAG!" I yell, annoyed once again. Sans gasped and slowly walked towards me. "What... did you just say?" I groaned and turned around, my back facing him.

"I said, shut up."

Sans sighed and grabbed my shoulder to make me face him again. "And the last part was..?" I rolled my eyes and looked upstairs, Papyrus was looking at us from his door. "Smiley trashbag."

Sans now freaked out. "What? Why would you say that unless you're Chara, but that's impossible and well-" I looked at him again. "Yeah, what?" He sighed. "It really IS you." Growling, I walked away from him and sat down on the couch. "No shit sherlock, I'm me." Sans scoffed and opened his mouth to respond, but at that moment his pone rang.

He looked at the screen and mouthed me that Alphys was calling.

"Sup Alphys? Got any news for me?" I heard stuttering. Alphys' voice sounded more nervous than the first time I met her. Sans spoke again. "Infected? But still her?" My confusion was beyond imagination.

It took a while but Sans finally finished calling Alphys. He put his phone in his pocket and turned to me.

"Um... You... Frisk..." His eyes became watery and suddenly he embraced me with his arms.

"I missed you so much."
_______________________________________

Hi!

OMG DONT GET ANGRY AT ME PLS!!
I had no inspiration.

So I was busy with other fandoms and shit.

(I know Im in too many fandoms.)

But, heres a chapter.

I hope you find it a good one...

Because I find it trashy as fuck.

Welllllll thats it.

SEE YAAAAAHHH