♤♡ T E N ♡♤

Quick A/N : This chapter will have a P.O.V. Switch Because it's a long chappie. Vote, share and comment if you like! Stay Determined~
------------------------------------------
"C'mon skellie. We are going to get some answers."
_______________________________________

"Skellie?" Sans chuckled. "Since when is my name Skellie?" I groaned and grabbed his arm, pulling him forward. "Shut up and lead the way, please." Sans chuckled some more and then decided to finally lead the way.

"First stop; Waterfall." He said, making me exited to see the pretty glowing flowers again. "Wait, we are going to stop in Waterfall? But aren't we supposed to-" Sans cut me off. "Yes, but I want to show you some things. And since Papyrus will probably wants to find an excuse to make tons of spaghetti, we have all the time of the world." I giggled.

"Papyrus sure does love making spaghetti." I said. I'm impressed by Papyrus' love for cooking.

Sans laughed. "Yes, isn't my little bro cool? Even though he makes spaghetti that isn't that good, he does stay determined. He wants to improve every single drop of sauce. And tibia honest, he did improve. He puts a lot of backbone into it." I punched Sans playfully, laughing about the silly puns.

"What? Did I tickle your funny bone?" He said, grinning.

I decided to change the subject.

"Hey, why did the blind man fall into the well? Because he couldn't see that well." Sans laughed and responded in his own way. "And the next day he fell into the sea. He didn't sea it."

"Are you shore he fell into the sea?"
"Water you talking about? Didn't you sea it happen?"

We went on and on with the jokes, until we reached waterfall. 

"Dam, I really lake your puns." Sans laughed, as he took my hand and lead me to an echo flower. He kneeled and gestured I should kneel too. I nodded and followed his lead.

"This is an echo flower." Sans whispered, as if wanting the flower not to hear what he said. "When you touch it, It'll say the last words you said." He gently touched one of the leaves of the flower. which, suprisingly, began to speak.

"What is a star?" A childish voice said, probably a monster. I didn't notice the tear that rolled on my cheek. Sans did notice, and asked softly :"Are you alright? Why are you crying?" He wiped the tear away with his thumb, his touch making me suddenly want to hug him.

What is wrong with me?

I turned my head, not wanting to let him see that I was blushing. But Sans grabbed my chin and made me look at him. I didn't want to look at his eyes, but I failed. I caught myself staring into his eyes, getting lost into those two pinpricks. What is happening?

_____________P.O.V. Switch_______________

Her brown orbs peered into mine, and I got lost into her eyes.

I usually did. Her eyes were wonderful, anyone could get trapped in the maze of such beauty. her soft pink lips were slightly openened and blush covered her face. "U-umm..." She muttered, clearly embarassed. I felt my permanent smile grew even wider. This was like the old times, where she was good...

Sometimes good.

Sometimes she was genocidal. Everytime I saw her go genocidal, I knew that she wasn't herself. The red glimmer in her eyes, the dusty knife in her hand. The creepy expression.

That's a whole other person.

Yet, here she is. The real Frisk. The Frisk who was kind and forgiving. The Frisk who I called-