♡ N I N E T E E N ♡

That took way too long.
_________________________________________

Sans pulled me forward, not even taking one single quick look at my face. I felt his soul beating a different tune than mine, Different thoughts going trough his head. I took a look at our hands. My hand didn't have a strong grip like Sans, and it didn't feel good.

What have we become?

I felt sad that I'd have to split my soul from Sans, but, what he wanted was what I wanted.

I looked at the white ground. Our black bodies. The basic colors that strangely made it's way into this world. I tried to look back, but I couldn't.

Like always.

I never could do anything right. Sans had shown up everytime, proving me, without words, that I was a failure. I couldn't fix Chara. I can't fix Sans. I can't!

I stopped walking, black round tears falling from my eyes.

Sans stopped too, taking my both hands.

"I didn't know ya talked so much in yerself dollface."

I was shook. Schocked. I had been talking out loud?

I felt Sans' hands caress my arms.

"Listen Frisk, I love you. Very, very much. So, don't think like that. Because I know, even with troubled judgement thanks to the love in my soul for you, You're amazing. You should've seen yourself in the past timelines. You were awesome. The first timeline? I was confused. How could anyone like you possible had fallen down this awesome?

The genocide timeline? I was still amazed. You won everything, No hits.

So, even though you've gone bad sometimes, Even I like me some badass girlfriend." He stated.

Again, I was shocked. He knew what to say.

And of course he knew how to make me blush.

The slick skeleton.

Sans smirked. And I took a quick step forward.

"you and your stupid words." I whispered before I pecked his lips.

And suddenly, the shapes were normal again, the colors too. And Sans' lips were on mine. I smiled.

But I felt pain, too.

"I can't fully heal her." Sans said, and Gaster (who was suddenly in the room) nodded. He made shapes with his hands and then he gestured for us to follow him.

Some strange portal opened, and we walked through it, which brought us to a lab.

The walls were white with a purple glow, here and there were things sticking against the wall. Some things looked like they were purposefully splashed against the wall.

there were several cages, which was weird. And many machines. I saw a platform with syringes, filled with colourful liquids.

I felt like this was some crazy testing prison than a lab, but hey. That's just me.

The real question, however was: What are we doing here?