♡ F I V E ♡

Maybe I was the last fallen human..?
______________________________________

"Sans..?" I asked, thinking about it.

I mean, I could be wrong. I might have the same name, and uh... Well, all I have to ask is how many years ago it was.

"How many years ago was Frisk here?" Sans groaned but gave me the answer.

"It was eight years ago."

Well, there ya have it.

I'm nineteen, and when I was twelve I forgot my whole eleven-stage in my life.

So, it could be-

"Why did you ask me, kiddo?" I sighed and grabbed some fries.

"Mh, just thinking." Was my response. He 'frowned' and chuckled a bit. "I can see somethings bugging you kid, and it aint just your 'thinking.' so, tell me." Sans said as he took my hand, stopping me from stuffing five fries in my mouth.

"What." Sans' grip on my hand felt weird. Like, sparkles? "Is." His left eye began to glow a powerfull-looking yellow. "Bugging." Sans growled lowly. "You?" He suddenly roared, scaring me with his outburst that wasn't really planned in my books.

He looked at me like I was some meek prey and he was the strong predator. He growled again, probably startling every person in this restaurant. He tugged in my hand, yanking me forward. I almost fell onto him.

"I thought I might be Frisk okay?!" I yelled, making the restaurant turn silent again. Sans looked at me with utter confusion. "Y-your Frisk... I might be her... I-I-"

"Impossible."

Sans cut me off, obviously angry. "You can't be her. She... she-"

This time, Grillby spoke. "She might be the one Sans." His voice sounded wise, and calm.

You wouldnt expect that from fire, that burned wild. Making you adore it's warmth, but fear it's touch.

"If Frisk could tell us her age, and maybe things that could've happened she would be able to clarify things for us. For you, Sans." He said, cleaning a glass like any typical bartender.

Sans growled again, snapping at Grillby this time.

"THEN SHE WOULD REMEMBER? WOULDN'T SHE? WOULDN'T THE F**KING PIECE OF TRASH REMEMBER?" He roared, his eye glowing even brighter. But Grillby didn't back off.

"Sans, cut the crap and sit down. Stop being so violent." Grillby said, putting the glass down. His flames started to burn wilder, seeming to get angry. "And if you wouldn't mind cutting the crap right now, I have work to do."

"Oh no you f**king don't. You cut the crap Grillby! Fight like the monster you are! Because, aren't we all just monsters? AREN'T WE, FRISK?" I gasped as Sans turned to face me, but instead faced a wall of fire.

"Get out of my restaurant Sans." Grillby said, his voice still calm and his flames burning like the gates of hell. Sans seemed to get his attention back to what he was doing.

"Oh... My, I'm so sorry Grill-" Grillby raised his hand and pointed towards the door. "Get. Out." He said, and I gladly ran towards the door.