♤ E I G H T ♤

"I missed you so much."
_______________________________________

I finally hugged MY Frisk!

My Frisk, that had loved me. Even when she was so young. My Frisk, that had completed all my brothers puzzles with joy! My Frisk, that laughed at my puns and drank too much ketchup.

Dispite the bad events, there were good ones too. Many more good ones.

Yet, she killed our king. And we all had lost hope. We all got crazy.

"S-Sans?" She said my name! Oh gosh she said my name!

"C-could you release me?" My joy quickly changed into dissapointment.

She didn't know about us. She couldn't remember.

Then, he spoke again. Inside of my mind.

"💧︎✌︎☠︎💧 📪︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆💧︎☟︎⚐︎🕆︎☹︎👎︎🕯︎✞︎☜︎ ❄︎☟︎⚐︎🕆︎☝︎☟︎❄︎ ✌︎👌︎⚐︎🕆︎❄︎ ❄︎☟︎✋︎💧︎."

Growling, I answered him.

"I know, dad. But I'm the one that has to think. You have left me alone all week. If you wanted to have your part in this, you should've come earlier and should've given me some advice." Frisk just stared at me, incapable of even imagining why I spoke to 'myself.'

"M-mind explaining me why you... spoke to yourself..?" I grinned and took her hand, guiding her upstairs. To my room.

"I'll talk, but only at a safer place." Frisk giggled as I found us going too slow. I swept her up and dragged her to my room in bridal style.

Gosh how bad I wanted to tell her about what had happened after Asgore died. How bad I wanted to tell her about my father and the accident at the lab. Queen Toriel and prince Asriel.

Oh, everything had changed.

Even the echo flowers.

I opened the door and slammed it shut behind us, carefully placing Frisk on her feet.

"God, Frisk. There's so much to explain!" I smiled at her, she looked at me with curiosoty. I didn't blame her.

If some guy who I just met swept me up I would've probably punched him in the face. Hard and unforgiving.

But hey, I ain't no pacifist.

I sorted some things out in my head, and started to tell her what the fuck had happened here.

"Okay, So. Here it comes.

You had fallen down another time, and-"

Suddenly, the images of the genocide runs came rushing trough my mind.

I'll tell her another time.

"And you had mercy on anything that had a soul. Even Icecap.

You left Toriel and walked trough the woods, where I usuall- Where I just happened to be. I saw you walking and at the gate, I did the same as a few days ago. Exceot you didn't black out and you shook my hend which had a whoopue cussion in it.

You laughed as you heard the sound."

(Just so you know, this is Sans' flasback.)

"heh... the old whoopie cussion in the hands trick. it's always funny." frisk laughed at my joke, making me happy that this wasn't another genocide run.

chara had been on a roll.

yet, frisk beat her in the judgement hall and was able to press the reset button.