♡ E L E V E N ♡

And they fused.
_______________________________________

Justice. Integrity. Determination. Perceverance

What is happening to me?

I can't lose control.

I can't kill them again.

Like last time...

"Save?"

No--

Yes?

*You didn't Save*

"Reset?"

No?

*No reset*

"Continue?"

No.

*. . .*

* YoU'lL HAvE tO ConTInuE*

"Exit the game?"

Yes.

Exitting the game...

5%

50%

95%

99%

ErRoR

Exiting game FAILED.

*YoU CaN't EscApE*

*Wake*

*Wake up*

*WAKE UP DAMMIT*

I slowly opened my eyes to see Sans, tears dripping from his face. As soon as he sees my eyes fluttering open, he smiles.

Finally. A genuine smile.

"S... ans?" I said, my voice sounding raspy. I looked at his clothes, which were ripped and torn apart. A few of his bones were hurt too.

"San...s You are h..urt?" I tried to reach out to him. I placed my hand on his cheek, and suddenly...

I remembered everything.

From his point of vieuw.

"Sans c'mon we have to go!" Younger me yelled.

"I love you."
"How dare he!?"
"Don't leave me."
"Goodbye, Sans."

"I promise I wont return. It'll be like I wasn't even here! ha... ha... You don't have to feel like... Um... Lost me. You forget, I wasn't even here."

I was shocked.

"Sans.. I remem..ber.." Sans' smile grew wider.

"You do?" I nodded, but in my face je sensed worry. "I remem...ber bad thi..ngs too." Sans' smile turned into a sad one.

"You do..." He said, seeming to regret something. I tilted my head.

"What's wrong?" I said, feeling my voice becoming a lot better. "You seem..." Sans nodded.

"Can you remember our souls fusing?" He asked, making me worried. With a worried tone i said :"N-no?" Sans groaned.

"Well, Chara took over your body -long story- and attacked me. Luckily, I was able to kill you." He sighed.

"But you were able to kill me too."

He grinned for a bit and then took my hand. He lifted me up, but still held it.

"We fused our souls."

He moved my hand to his chest, where his soul should be. He placed removed his jacket and lifted his turtle neck up a bit.

Damn.

Oh damn, for a skeleton, he looked good.

Sans laughed and spoke inside of my mind, which I didn't even know we could do.

"I can hear you thoughts. And uh, thanks."

My face turned red and I groaned at my stupidity. "Okay, well continue with what we were doing." He grinned a bit and then put my hand under his turtleneck.

I felt his soul.

But it felt like mine.

"W-what?" I said, with wide eyes. I saw his hand moving to my chest. Only his didn't go under my shirt.

My shirt was ripped apart at the place my soul would be. Sans hovered his hand above my chest and slowly, my soul followed his hand.

The red heart was surrounded by an yellow glow.

"What..." Sans smiled at me.

"My soul orgininally has no color, but watch this!" He lifted his turtleneck higher for me to see his yellow soul.

With a red glow.

"And you can hear anything that I think." He grinned. "I can go out of your head though. Do you want me to?" I nodded.

"Okay then..." Suddenly, I felt some presence behind me.

"Um, Sans?" He hummed as he fixed his shirt.

"Is there someone behind me?" Sans' pinpricks disappeared. "W-well not exactly..." He said.

"Who is it then?" He looked away for a bit as he sais his name.

"Gaster. Once was the royal scientist, and my father."
_______________________________________

OMG HAAIII GUYS!

YES I KNOW, THIS CHAPTER IS SOOO SHORT.

TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU, NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE TO BE ABOVE 1500 WORDS.

WELL SHEEEZZZ

AND THE DEADLINE IS...

5TH OF JUNE.

IF I HAVEN'T UPDATED BY THEN, I'LL BUY Y'ALL A PLANE TICKET AND Y'ALL CAN SLAP ME.

BUT ANYWAYS THATS IT BUBAIIIII!!!!