♡ T W E N T Y ♡

What was Gaster going to do?
_________________________________________

I woke up in some cage with steel walls, ropes knotted around my body. Then I saw Sans on the ground, his sockets empty as if he was asleep.

Then I heard footsteps... Gaster.

He began to talk.

"Souls. Wonderfull things, you see?" I groaned as I tried to get to Sans, but the ropes around my body wouldn't let me.

"See, A human soul, for example. It's made out of many things, the main ingredient is Determination. And, that's not the only thing. Human souls have traits. Traits that decide who you are, the way you fight:

Kindness.
Perceverance.
Integrity.
Bravery.
Justice.
Patience.
Determination.

And those traits are very special, each one of them. But there's only one that can be the strongest. Determination. That's your trait, Frisk. You're very strong. But, you know...

You also feel spite.

See it like this; The trait makes you strong. So the thing that makes you strong is the virtue, the other; that what makes you weak is Vice. Each soul has this... vice.

Compliance.
Inflexible.
Conceit.
Audacity.
Vengeance.
Idleness.
SPITE.

So, that's what makes you weak." Gaster smiled at me, the corners of his mouth curving even more upwards than normal.

"Now, let's examine the monster soul. It's weaker than a humans. Although monsters can have these traits too. But you can't see it; only it doesn't affect the way they fight. Their souls are white, and the heart is turned upside-down.

So, monster souls are weak. Yes. But, there's one thing. They have magic. They can summon diverse attacks. Spiders, spears, bones. Or, like me: Hands.

I have to add more to the attacks and magic though, Because everyone has a special attack. Gaster blasters, Hyper goners. Maybe a huge... pet?" He scratched his chin, the sound of bones against bones making me cover my ears.

"And magic isn't only used for attacking. It's used for healing. Summoning body parts?" Memories came flooding back in my head. Tears fall from my eyes. And I see Sans has awoken too.

"Ah, you're awake." gaster says, clearly statisfied. "Now I can begin the real story."

He walks up to me, grabbing my chin and forcing me to look him in his eyes.

"Your souls." He grins and looks at Sans. I send 'I love you's' to Sans with my eyes.

"Your souls are unique, you see? Since you have a shared soul. It causes one to feel determined, and the other to want justice. The one can suddenly summon attacks, the other a better hp." Gaster groans as I finally get my chin out of his hand. "But, It has one... thing. One, thing that makes you weak. Your souls are connected, causing you to know where the other is, and..." He sighs.

"And to die when the connection is broken." Smiling, he steps out of the cabin, closing the walls of the machine.

"And I want to see what happens when it's broken." He rubs his chin again and smiles. "However. One can only die. the other's going to live. And I think that's you, my dear Sans. You're the strongest as far as I know." My eyes widen and I quickly look at Sans. He got the cloth off of his mouth.

"YOU BASTARD! LEAVE ME AND FRISK ALONE! YOU CAN'T DO THIS!" Sans growls and struggles to free himself.

"Oh, you're wrong about that.

I can." Gaster triggers a switch, and soon a laser wall came, closing the space between Sans and me.

"NO! NO! FRISK! Frisk! Frisk!" I look at Sans as he screams and struggles.

I then let him inside my mind.

"It's okay. You'll live Sans. Please live for me?"

He groans but nods.

"I'll live."

The laser wall comes further down, and I feel something weird. It's like I'm tearing apart, but it's not my body that's wounded.

Further.

"Sans."

Further.

"Promise me."

Further.

"I... I promise."

Pain. I'm in pain. I'm screaming and crying as I feel life flooding away from me. But why is Sans struggeling too? I try to see his eyes. Sending him one last thought.

"I love you."
_________________________________________

THATS IT BUDS! THE LAST CHAPTER!

THE LAST CHAPTEEEEERRRR

OMGHHHGG

I'M SAD THAT ITS OVER, BUT WELL MAKE A NEW ONE BUDDOS

SOOOOOOO

BUBAIII!!!