♤ T W E L V E ♤

"Gaster. Once was the royal scientist, and my father."
_______________________________________

Frisk blinked a few times before tilting her head in confusion. "Okay, yeah sure. But why can't I see him and you can?" I groaned.

It sure is awesome that Frisk got her memories back but now she's going to ask me those questions...

"It's a long story, Frisk."

Remembering the mistake, the failure. It was horrible.

My father should've never done it.

"COME ON SANS! YOU CAN DO THIS, MY SON!" gaster yelled, making me use all of my powers. he angered me, filled me with hatred.

i didn't know what brought papyrus to call him 'dad' or 'father' but it was fine. gaster has not always been a huge dick. he once was pretty nice.

until the tests.

he tried to separate papyrus and i from each other, to get us to use our powers. papyrus was devastated, and i couldn't reach him due to how bad i was at controlling my powers.

"SANS! YOU ARE A FAILURE!" gaster flipped the switch of the machine.

the fuser.

it was meant to fuse objects to make better weapons, but it didn't work yet. gaster needed my magic to turn it on.

fear took control of me and made my magic even stronger.

the machine worked. but it didn't fuse objects.

it fused gaster and i.

The memory faded away and I saw Gaster touchin Frisks hair. He mouthed to me :"It's so soft!" While Frisk thought it was the wind.

Yeah, well. That's weird wind. It looks like a hand and feels like one. And it isn't even warm or cold.

I grinned, Frisk was finally realizing it wasn't wind.

She turned around, wanting to know what was bothering her and...

gasped.

She saw Gaster.

"W-why are you here?" She asked, not sure of her voice. She was afraid. I could feel it.

Frisk looked at me, and then hesitantly stepped next to me.

"Gaster, why are you here?" She asked again, a bit more couragous. It shook me, she knew?

But then again, we shared a soul. We knew each others pasts now.

So if she would tell me that when she first reached MT. Ebott she wanted to jump for an attemt on suicide because her parents died and she was being bullied-

Anger sparked me. She didn't tell me, and that was not what angered me. What angered me was that those filthy humans had hurt her. And then, her best friend Ray came into my mind. She cared for him. But when I saw his eyes all I saw was a boy in love with his best friend.

Frisk never knew.

I grabbed Frisks arm and yanked her back from Gaster. She was trying to communicate.

With. That. Bastard.

"Come now Sans-" Gaster signed with his hands which had holes in hit. "I have helped you, didn't I? Didn't I make you stronger, my son?"I growled.

"You are NOT my father even though Papyrus seems to think otherwise. You're not going to take anyone from me anymore!"I yelled as Gaster slowly approached me. His sinister smile widened, his pupils dissapeared and his aura became a dark shade of purple.