♡ S E V E N T E E N ♡

Man that must be painful.
_______________________________________

Damn. That hurt.

The spears disappeared as soon as Toriel pullen them out. The pain vanished soon, too. I was surrounded by a green glow.

Toriel's healing magic.

I happily jumped up to meet Sans' arms, see everything go black.

After a while, it faded. And I met Sans'...

Disgusted expression? His grin was turned into something weird. It was turned upside down. His 'frown' was a little too big. He scoffed and dropped me. "Psh. You filthy human!" He growled. I looked at my hands, which were covered in dust. I raised them to be in front in my face. The dust fell off, and I heard a sound of metal falling onto the ground. The knife.

The knife?

I looked down, a knife was laying there. I grabbed it and in one swift move I stabbed Sans.

I was happy that he jumped out of the way. I looked up to see one of his eyes glowing blue.

Wait, blue?

This wasn't my Sans! Or, he was this Sans before...

Right! The accident.

I heard a sound that sounded a lot like a very, very, very angry dog. I looked up to see some kind of dragonskull with a blue glowing boll inside his beak. It's beak slowly opened and some sort of bue stuff came rushing towards me. Lucky for me, I somehow dodged.

I looked at the ground to see my reflection in the shiny ground.

What was that?

I saw some girl with chocolate brown hair, red glowing eyes and a sinister grin. Even though her creepy looks, she looked kind in some way.

She wouldn't torture you. She would kill you fast. You wouldn't feel pain as much as she had endured. 

Tears began pouring out. Then, I looked up to Sans and I spread my arms.

SPARE.

You already know what's coming.

A bone stabbed me in the heart.

And my heart? It shattered.

"Ugh..." I looked around me, assuming that I passed out and had a bad dream. I looked at my hands, making sure that It was just a dream and nothing was wrong. I hadn't killed anyone, right?

Wrong.

My hands were covered in dust. And before I knew, I screamed. Loud.

"Frisk? What's wrong?!" Sans screamed, running into the room that I didn't reconize without a second bed.

What? What the hell? But..?

I looked down at my hands again, and they weren't covered in the monster stuff anymore.

What's going on here?

"You're not responding well to Toriel's healibg magic." I looked up to meet his eyes, a concerned frown forming. "Why?" Sans sighed, and carefully walked towards me. "Because..." He groaned and scratched his neck.

"God! Nobody knows why!" He growled.

I blinked a few times, confusion being a plague to my brain.

"Well uh, okay?" I said shakily.

Sans sat down on the bed. "Why were you screaming?" My eyes widened and tears began to form. "Because I... I thought I had killed someone again. There was dust on my hands. And, well of course I imagined it... But still." I raised my hands to show him there was no dust.

"U-um, Frisk?" I nodded as Sans took my hands in his, seeming hesitant to do so.

"You have blood on your hands..." I looked back at my hands again. But I saw nothing. "What? Where?" I said, trying to see the crimson that should be on there, if sans was telling the truth.

"You can't- No you're just playing a sick game right?" Sans mumbled. "What?" He said as he saw my confused face. "You really have no idea huh? You cant even see it." I nod. I had no idea what the hell was going on.

"Shit." Sans said, pulling me up and sweeping me from my feet. He carried me bridal style to Toriel.

"TORIEL!" He screamed, tears appearing in his empty sockets.

Toriel came walking out of her livingroom, seeing me...

Bleeding to death.
_

________________________________________

HELLO I'M YOUR NEIGHBOUR!

OKAY SORRY.

BUT HEY, HELLO! I'M BAAACK!

WITH A SHORT CHAPPIE. FML.

BUT I'LL UPDATE AGAIN FROM NOW.

I COULDN'T FOR A LONG TIME BECUZ EVERYTHING WAS BROKEN.

ANYWAYS, I'LL SEE YA IN THE NEXT CHAPPIE!

(PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IF U LIKED IT!)

BUBAAAAI