♡ F O U R T E E N ♡

"You could've never fallen down."
___________________________________

"Woah, woah!" I said, schocked by what mirror-me said. "What do you mean I could've never fallen down?" Mirror-me grinned and opened her mouth to laugh harder. "You changed the history in a way that...

YoU cAN nEVeR ResET agAIn." Her glitchy voice repeated over and over, until I woke up.

I bathed in my own sweat, my voice becoming raspy from my screaming. "NO! NO! NO!" My limbs felt numb, and all I could do was scream 'NO' over and over again.

Everything repeats.

Sans bursted trough the door, running over to me. I looked at him and my screaming stopped.

Thank god that was a dream.

"Frisk, why are you screaming? I swear to Chara and Asriels soul I'll defeat any monster you're screaming for."

I hate my life, it was real.

But then I saw Sans' smirk. I opened my mouth to scold him, but he raised his hand.

"Nah-ah-ah. You did change history, but not that much. Chara just didn't posess you, my father did. So we do have a fused soul and stuff, but Chara isn't corrupted and Asriel isn't a flower." I frowned, this was a really bad explanation.

"I'll try to explain it in a better way then." Sans sighed. He growled as he grabbed my hand and swung me down on the couch. He sat beside me and began to tell how this 'new world' worked.

"Basically, Chara did die because she was damaged too much. Ariel too, because nobody can live with a sword in their body." He grinned at continued when he saw my serious face. "But, my father, Gaster. He fell into his 'creation' and in there he was the one who became corrupted. Somehow he escaped and started to do Chara's usual job." He took a deep breath before continuing.

"Right now, it's the same scenario. We still need one human soul, or we have to find the fused one of Chara and Asriel." Sans sighed and looked at his hands, which had holes in it, like Gaster.

"Wait, Sans?" Sans looked up at me, raising one of his non-existant eyebrows. "Who's flowey?" Sans shrugged.

"I dunno. It's not that important I guess." I nodded and looked at the toes of my shoes. "What if it is?" Sans grinned and took my hand, oooking in my eyes to make sure it was okay. "Then we'll find out." He pressed his 'lips' against the rug of my hand. I smiled at him as he smiled back.

But altough it was sweet, I still had to find out who Flowey was.

Somehow, it was bothering me. The golden flower had helped me in the ruins, yet...

Yet I felt like aomething was missing.

And there it was. Another memory.

ASRIEL DREEMURR is what the words floating before me said.

Flowey had turned into an Asgore plus Toriel thing. Asriel was so huge! His attacks were fast and strong.

He broke my soul many times, but everytime it refused to stop working.

He transformed into the GOD OF HYPERDEATH and suddenly, a SAVE button appeared.

"I have to save Sans." I whispered.

My eyes flung open and all of my memories came rushing in my head. Finally, I could remember.

And I knew.

I have to save Sans.
_______________________________________

YES I KNOW SHORT CHAPTER.

AND WEIRD STUFF.

YEAH.

AND A CLIFFHANGER KINDA THINGY

BECAUSE LOL

AND Y'ALL DONT KNOW WHY FRISK HAS TO SAVE SANSPAI.

ME NEITHER.

JK I DO IM AUTHOR-CHAN!

BUT I MISSED THE TRAIN ETC AND WELL, IM DYING.

CUZ MY BROTHER DID GET IN IN TIME.

FMLLLLL

OH AND BTW NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE FULL OF FLUFF.

YES.

YES.

YES.

I HEAR YOU FANGIRLING IN THE BACKGROUNDDDD! I HEAR YOU THERE!!!

HI THERE FANGIRL!! THANKS FOR READING MY BOOK!!!

IM BORED LMAO

THIS IS THE LONGEST A/N EVER.

*SNEEZES*

BLESS ME.

AND BLESS YOU BECAUSE HOLY SHUT THERE'S SO MANY TEADERS READING DIS CAN I GIVE U A TACO?

OR DO YOU WANT SPAGHETTI?

YOU WANT BOTH?

*GIVES*

OKAY BAIII