♡ T H I R T E E N ♡

"Frisk, what was that?"

_______________________________________

I slowly looked up at Sans, and I blushed.

He saw that too?

I sighed and started to explain.

"That was a memory. My memory. I get them every so-often when something happens, or doesn't happen. Mostly, they are about you and me. I wonder if I'll see something else soon." Sans tilted his head and brought his hand to his chin.

"Okay, that um... That's very good. But, why did I see it?" I inhaled slowly, trying to make up a theory.

Maybe...

"I don't know if it's totally true, but from what I heard from Alphys, well... We share our souls with each other. Maybe, you feel what I feel. You see what I see?" Sans shook his head.

"If you feel what I feel, then you should love yourself pretty much. Because I love you so much-" He quit talking mid-sentence and started blushing really hard. I felt my cheeks heat up too.

"W-well..." I mumbled. "That's one way to express your love." Sans grinned and grabbed my hand.

"Frisk?" He said, his eyes nervous. "I um... Will you go on a d-date with m-me?" His stuttering made me blush even more, and got me to poke him. "I didn't know that you were Alphys in disguise, Sans." Sans made a noise that sounded sad.

"But yes, I will go on a date with you." Sans' eyes began to lit up with joy. "Thanks so much Frisk!"

Then, his left eye began to glow a vibrant yellow. And that same yellow glow surrounded me.

He lifted me up in the air.

"S-SANS! PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed, terrified of the height. Sans just laughed and nodded. He suddenly let the yellow glow disappear.

"AAAAH!" I yelled, trying to somehow not fall. But soon, two arms wrapped around me. Sans caught me, mid-air. His glowing eye peered into mine lovingly as his face moved closer and closer to mine. "S-Sans?" I murmured, unsure if I wanted this.

But I suddenly pushed myself forward, causing my lips to press onto his teeth. Somehow, Sans' teeth felt like lips.

His 'lips' began to move against mine. I moved with him, in sync.

The kiss was sweet and pure. It felt amazing, and it was amazing. Sans pressed me closer to his skeletal body, and placed his hands on my cheeks.

I, however, was frozen in my place. I didn't know what else to do than to melt into the kiss. Sans murmured I love you's on my lips, while I just leaned into his warmth.

This felt like home.

Sans suddenly broke the kiss, leaving me unsatisfied. "Frisk.." Sans whispered in my ear, his warm breath sending shivers down my spine.

"Let's not get FRISKY, shall we?" I groaned at his pun and punched his arm. "Asshole." I growled. Sans chuckled and took my hand. "Let's just go home, DOLL FACE." I blushed at his nickname.

A yellow glow surrounded us as we teleported home.

It's kind of crazy that I call it 'home.'

But, who or what's going to change it? I sighed and let go of Sans' hand, blushing madly. "I-uh... I'm going to sleep." I ran up the stairs to the spare bedroom, changing and diving in the bed.

God how tired I am. I could barely think any more.

Without even trying to stay awake for heaven knows what, I fell asleep.