♡ N I N E ♡

"You were my girlfriend."
_______________________________________

Whoa.

Whoa, whoa.

I was his what?

"I'm sorry?" I asked, eyes wide, heart beating fast. He rolled his eyes, sighing and opening his mouth to say it again.

"You were my-" I cut him off, laughing.

"Ha, t-that's a really fun j-joke Sans... You got m-me there... Haha?" My laughter was as unsure as I was. I couldn't have been his girlfriend. I was so young back then...

Probably explains why I didn't kill anyone. I just couldn't see evil or something like that yet. But Sans? He shook his head at my laughter.

"You were my girlfriend. Even if it seems weird, I was lucky to call you mine." My laughter slowly died at his sentence.

"Did we break up?" I ask, trying to not sound mean. "Because if we didn't then-"

"We still are in a relationship. We never broke up." He said, making me regret laughing at him.

"I-I'm sorry Sans, I didn't mean to laugh at you. I didn't know." Sans smiled at me, the smile not reaching his eyes. "I know, you don't have to apologize. It's a lot to take in." I nodded.

I'm so stupid for laughing. Why did I even do that? I bet heaven doesn't even know.

"And I understand if you don't want to be what you once were for me." He said, sadness leaking from his voice. I shook my head. An idea popping up in my mind.

"Why don't we go on dates?" Sans' expression changing into happiness. "Why not?" I said. "I could get to know you again, and you could probably get to know me a bit better." Sans' smile widened.

It suddenly looked like a permanent smile.

A memory flashed before my eyes.

"h u m a n. d o n t   y o u   k n o w   h o w   t o         g r e e t  a  n e w  p a l? t u r n   a r o u n d,  a n d  s h a k e  m y  h a n d."  Scared by the deep voice, I turned around. A shadow figure with a hoodie stood there. It waited for me to accept it's hand. I hesitantly shook it.

What I didn't expect was a farting sound.

The shadow figure took it's hood off it's head. A skeleton now stood before me. We both laughed at the silly whoopie cussion.

"the whoopie cussion in the hand's trick. it's always funny. anyways, you're a human right? that's hilarious.

i'm sans. sans the skeleton."

"Frisk? Frisk! Are you in there?" I shook my head and looked at Sans. A smile formed on my face. I looked at Sans, a sudden urge to hug him.

"I..." Happiness sparked inside my soul. "I remembered something." I stopped ignoring the urge and jumped into Sans' arms. I felt him being happy too.

"You did? What did you remember exactly?" Sans asked, wrapping his arms around me.

"The place outside the ruins, where I passed out. You did something with a whoopie cussion." Sans grinned. "Yeah, I remember that. It's the first time we met." He said.

I slowly released Sans from my embrace. He did too, but hesitantly. Whispering, I said :"I remembered something... After all these years." Sans nodded and grabbed my hand.

"Maybe we could ask Alphys how we can make you remember faster?" I looked up into his eyes and smiled wide. "We could, but you have to promise me something if we go there." Sans' pinpricks widen for a moment but shrink as soon as he spoke. "Alright."

"You have to be nice to Mettaton." Sans groans and releases my hand. "Seriously?" He huffed for a moment when he saw my serious expression. "Sure, I'll be nice. As long as he stays away from my-"

"They are in love, Sans. Didn't Papyrus accept us too?" Sans nodded again and groaned. "Fine." He said, placing his hands on his hips.

"Whatever you say." I smiled and looked at Papyrus who was peeking at us from behind his door. He gave me a thumbs up as I winked at the cinnamon roll.

"SANS?" He ask-yelled. "DO YOU ACCEPT ME AND METTATON NOW?" Sans looked at me and then at Papyrus. I grinned and answered for him. "He does, Papyrus." Papyrus' eyes sparkled for a moment and soon he came bouncing down the stairs, hugging Sans. I laughed and the feeling of joy made me energetic.

I saw Sans smiling too, which made me even happier. I suddenly got another urge, to just walk outside. I didn't feel like going alone, so when the brothers were done cuddling, I asked Sans to come with me.

"THAT'S A GOOD IDEA BROTHER. I CAN MAKE SPAGHETTI WHILE YOU ARE GONE." Papyrus said, bouncing up and down. He ran to the kitchen while Sans and I were laughing.

It felt good to laugh, after all this time. The serious stuff with the anger and sadness now turned in relief and happiness.

Everything felt good.

Sans took my hand, and I hesitantly let him. It was all new for me, but it felt good. He smiled at me and I smiled back at him. "Hey, we could walk towards hotland for a bit. We could already ask if Alphys knows a bit about my memories and how to regain them." I said, wanting to know more about my memories.

"Yeah, sure. That's a good idea. I'd really like it if you had your memories back. It's fun to make new ones, but I'd love to have a bit of the old Frisk back." I grinned and playfully punched him.

"I think that Frisk way younger. And, did you hust call me old?" Sans laughed and playfully touched my nose with his hand. "Yeah, you're sooo old." I laughed too and walked towards the door, opening it.

"C'mon skellie. We are going to get some answers."

_______________________________________

Omg hi thereeee!!

A new chapteeer!!!

And oooh maaaahhh geeeeerd!! we have over 100 readerssssss!!

Thats why next chapter is going to be a longer one!! A SPECIAAAL!!!

Aight, thats it.

SPOILERS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!!

"Frisk? What the hell?"

"I-I don't know what k-kind of infection..."

"I HATE YOU SMILEY TRASHBAG!"

"Frisk... no..."

that were the spoilers.

THATS IT BYEEEE