♤ S I X ♤

"You better not ruin my OTP ship."
_______________________________________

"OTP ship? Do you sail or something?" I asked Frisk, who was grinning at me. "You haven't heard of a 'ship' yet?" She asked, looking at Alphys, who was currently preparing for the tests on Frisk.

I made a confused sound and Frisk sighed. "I'll have to explain it to you then." She said, walking in front of me to stare in my eyes. "And pay attention. Someone like you never has any idea of what's going on." I gasped and pretended to be hurt. "Frisk, why do you say that? Don't you see that I can understand thing very well?" I scoff and turn around.

Only to be turned around again by Frisk.

It's kinda weird that whenever she touches me, I feel sparks. Everywhere. I wonder if she has that too?

"Allright, here goes nothing.

A 'ship' can have two meanings. And they can do the same, but not quite. A real ship can carry people over sea, to bring them where they want to go. The ship I'm talking about is like wanting two people to be together, or supporting the people that already are." She said, looking in my eyes.

"But what is OTP?" Frisk sighed and turned to Alphys who (of course) stuttered by telling us that the preparations are done.

"F-Frisk, i-if you would um..." Alphys guided Frisk to a chair. Once Frisk sat down Alphys was grabbing a syringe. Frisk seemed scared and tried to back away as far as possible.

In a chair, that's pretty hard.

Alphys looked at me, asking me with her eyes to keep Frisk at the chair. Maybe to comfort her. I walked over to Frisk and wile kneeling I grabbed her arms to comfort and hold her at the place. With one hand I grabber hers while whispering in her ear :"If it hurts, just squeeze my hand as hard as possible." She nodded and gritted her teeth as Alphys came close with the syringe.

"O-okay Frisk, I'm g-going to take some b-blood from you..." Alphys placed the needle of the syringe against Frisks arm and pushed.

The needle was inside.

Alphys began to pull, and blood came flowing inside the syringe. After a while, she was done. Frisk stopped squeezing my hand, and I didn't even notice she had squeezed it.

Gee, she's weak.

I stood straight, releasing Frisk in the process. "Thank you Alphys. When do we get the results?" Alphys looked at the syringe and back to us. "Tonight, probably. If nothing comes in my-"

"Hey punks! What are you all doing here? Is this a secret meeting and I'm not-" Undyne came barging in, and soon her gaze caught Frisk.

"A HUMAN?!" She yelled at Alphys, making the tiny yellow monster scared. "U-Undyne, I-I didn't e-expect you b-back s-so soon..." Alphys said, her nerves causing her stuttering to get worse.

"Undyne." I said, raising my hand. "Sans." Undyne said. She narrowed her cat-like eyes and looked at Frisk. "Why is there a human here?" She summoned a blue spear.

I whispered to Frisk that Undyne was the one who was the most hurt by Asgores death.

After Asgore had died, Undyne was the first to know. She visited the furry pushover from time to time. Not only because she was the head of the royal guard, but because he was a good friend of hers too. She was devastated and full of revenge after his death.

Frisk looked at Undyne, remorse written in her eyes. "Undyne, I'm so sorry about your king. i know what it's like to lose someone." Undyne stopped walking towards her. Instead, she raised her spear, slamming it into the ground.

"YOU KNOW NOTHING!" She roared, sending Mettaton and Papyrus who just came walking towards us, off to scaredy-land.

Frisk became angry. Oh, I would never want her angry again.

"I do." She said, her voice souning determined but silent. "I didn't tell you that you had no right to shout at me, Undyne. But you cannot say that I don't know about the feeling of loss. I know that you want revenge, but you can't. I don't think your king would've want that." She said quietly.

She's scary as hell when she's angry.

Frisk crossed her arms and walked towards Undyne. "Now if you don't mind, this lab is Alphys' lab. If you destroy something from my friend, you'll have to pay." Undyne looked like she just saw the surface.

"Fuhuhuhu! of course I would! Only if you would coöporate with me." Undyne said, making the spear in the ground disappear. "I need your soul to break the barrier. That's what Asgore would want."

Frisk gasped and turned to me. "Why not?" I said, smiling at Undyne. "How about you take her when you're dead?" Undyne gasped and growled at me. "How about you don't protect that stupid human, Sans?" She said.

"N-not in my l-lab! N-not t-today!" Alphys said, suddenly sounding confident. Frisk walked towards me, stopping me with her sparky stuff. "Allright. Maybe next time." I growled at Undyne. "And next time, you're boned." Undyne growled and marched out of Alphys' lab. She stopped at the door, growling at me.

"Until next time, bonehead."

And she was gone. I looked down at Frisk to see her smiling at me. "Good job, Sans." She laughed. "I knew you could do it." I grinned and looked over at Alphys, who was already testing Frisks blood. I caughed and she turned around.

"I'll call you, It'll be done tonight." She said. I nodded and called out for papyrus.

God, why was he with that stupid piece of overdramatic scrap metal all the time. "Papyrus, cut the lovey-dovey stuff, we have to go." Papyrus nodded and waved at the stupid robot.

"Call me, Darling."

I swear I'm going to grab a sledgehammer and beat that piece of metal.

18-21-27-11

OMG HIII!!!

I had inspiration, so I wrote the next chapter.

It has 1000 words, EXACT.

HOLY PIECE OF METAL.

And, here are the spoilers.

UNDYNE AND SANS ARE GONNA-

FRISK AND METTATON ARE GONNA-

SANS WILL RECIEVE A CALL FROM-

PAPYRUS WILL TALK TO A YELLOW-

That's it! BUBAIIIII!!!!!

(Oh by the way, thanks for the 57 reads!!! CAN I KISS YOU- NOOOOOOOO.... UHM... BYE... MMMM....HHHH.....  SMH, IM JUST SO THANKFUL AND HAPPY ❤)