PANIMULA

DISCLAIMER:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form on by an electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without permission in writing from the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review.

PS. This is an old writing of mine. I just want to see how much I grew..

SIMULA

I was young when I was bound to marry a boy. His family was close to mine. I always found him right on my side, watching me intently with those dark doe eyes. He sometimes play with me together with my best friend Seniichi. We became friends before our marriage at my seventh birthday. We spend a lot of time together but unfortunately, after two years of spending time together. He betrayed me and left.

I was nine when he left and that is the time when my life got miserable. I was kidnapped by my own aunt, my mother's sister. Since I was trained, I killed her without batting my eyes. I didn't felt terrible at the sight of her blood on my cute white dress but I felt happy about it.

I was ten when my parents decided to leave and go to greece just to continue their experiments and inventions. I was left here in the Philippines and I faced dozen of difficulties that developed my DID.

The psychologists said that It might be caused of an early emotional breakdown and depression. The thought of being left and betrayal traumatized me. Making me equal to those kids who had developed their DID through torture and abused. Betrayal scarred me deep in my soul.

I became a victim of bullying. And a lot of old guys tried to do something to me. And for the nth time, I killed them with a single knife.

And as I grew older, I decided to follow my mother's foot steps and became a psychotic mafia queen. A title that I held until now, I became undefeated and I loved the thought of people being scared whenever the see a glimpse of my golden mask.

"Lee Daichi is upstairs, young lady" one of men informed after I finished slicing up some butlers down stairs.

"Where's the other Lees?"

"They were already dead, young lady." He answered.

"Well, then. I should end Daichi" I yawned and even stretched my arms as I begun to climb upstairs. My katana is on my waist kissing the floor because of its length. I wore my usual attire whenever I go for a personal mission.

When I reached upstairs, I quickly saw Lee Daichi on the balcony. I almost grin when I saw him, he's probably thinking of jumping down.

"Are you planning to kill yourself, Lee?" I asked, crossed arms.

He glanced at me and got horrified when he saw his father's head hanging on my waist beside my Katana. I even pat it with my gloved hands and sweetly smiled at him.

"Didn't I told you that I'll make you pay when the time has come?" I uttered.

"B-bakit mo ba 'to ginagawa? I was your friend Tricia.."

"I was, but you ended up betraying me before.." tugon ko. He's the one who set me up, because of him.. I almost got raped by a bunch of old dudes that I loathed until now.

"Wala akong choice! I'm sorry for what I've done, Tricia.. I won't do that again just spare my life please.."

"You have so many choices, Lee. I was your friend but instead of staying as a good one, you tried to take away the innocence away." Nagsimulang pumatak ang mga luha sa mga mata ko. "you tried to sell your own friend in exchange of money.."

"I shouldn't have trust you before.." dugtong ko at marahas na pinunasan ang mga pesteng luha sa mga mata ko.

"You massacred my family for that? Pwede namang ako nalang Tricia. P-pero bakit idinamay mo pa ang pamilya ko?"

"Unfortunately, they are part of my personal mission. They stole my family's heirloom.." I blankly said.

"W- what? May sapat kang rason para gantihan ako pero bakit sa simpleng pagnanakaw lang ng pamilya ko ay pati sila idinamay mo?"

"Simpleng bagay? Are you fvcking kidding me?" I spat.

"Young lady, we're taking so much time.." Biglang sabat ng tauhan ko sa'min.

"Ano sa tingin mo ang iisipin ni Jacob kung malaman niyang pinatay mo k-- " Mabilis kong hinugot ang katana sa kaha nito at walang kurap na itinarak iyon sa kanyang lalamunan.

"My..my.. That's a forbidden word ugly piece of shit" untag ko saka sinipa ang katawan nito, dahilan upang tuluyan itong mahulog.

"Young lady, Lady Cheshire wants to talk to you.." aniya ni Gilmore na sumulpot na lamang mula sa kung saan. Ito ang pinakamatandang tauhan ng aming pamilya. Inilahad nito sa'kin ang telepono at nang abutin ko iyon ay boses agad ni Mama ang narinig ko.

"I want you here in the Philippines asap."

"What's with the rush, ma?"

"Jacob requested an annulment.."

-

A/N:

I decided to revised this again since there are so many loop holes from the beginning to end. I hope you understand.