Hachi

Warning. Something is gonna go down. Is it angst? is it smut? gotta read to find out ;)

(This is rated NC-17 )

flashback to a week ago

"Marrrrkk i'm here!" youngjae said kind of softly. He was banging loud on his door though so it wasn't like mark couldn't hear him. "Hey youngjae! Come on in. I'm just getting some stuff set up. I'll also need to ask you a few things before we go onto actually studying." Youngjae walked inside and shrugged, "Alright." He would be lying if he said he wasn't excited to be here. Alone with this new guy from the swim team. His body was muscular and his hair was silky smooth and... Blonde? New color. It suits him very well. Youngjae paid attention to details like this but he certainly missed the fine print when he saw a screen and camera set up. "What's with all this stuff Mark?" "Oh uh that's what i wanted to ask you about. You see, My usual cam partner is out due to a broken leg so i was wondering if you could be my temporary cam partner." Cam.... Partner? "What's a cam partner?" Mark looked at youngjae with a small smirk. "have you ever heard of camboys or camgirls? The pretty people on camera that basically masterbate or have sex to get large amounts of money?" Youngjae nods but he doesn't exactly know where this is leading to. He didn't have much knowledge in this field besides what they actually do. "Well i'm the number one camboy on this website. I get paid thousands . A night. It's how i pay for college." Youngjae blinked once more. "So... you want me.... to be your partner..... for cam sex...?" Mark smiled and nodded. "Only if you want to. You wouldn't be showing your face either, you would be wearing a mask so that no one can identify you. The only face they would be seeing is mine." Youngjae sat there for a moment, taking it all in. He could either be his cam partner just for tonight, have some great no strings attached sex (maybe some strings attached because youngjae was head over heels for the team member) OR he could go and help mark study and have it be extremely awkward and weird until mark suggests to do something even more awkward like watch a movie.

"i'll be your cam partner"

Lord knows what youngjae got himself into but all he knew was, he was going to need some holy water after this.

Mark turned on the camera and soon after comments started flooding the space that was once empty.

notharukannse:Who's the new partner? he sure is cute!
MarksNumberOne:Mark you got a new partner! finally. This one is MUCH cuter then the last one
bummielove: Blonde hair? damn mark you look straight sexy and god like.

BarackObamasSecretLoveAffair: Your new cammy has such a beautiful ass will you be pounding it tonight?

Mark laughed a little. "You guys chill. He's only agreed to this for tonight. But yes i am going to pound into that cute little ass of his." Youngjae's face was a full blown red color as he looked at mark. This was a whole new side of mark he didn't even know about.

Bummielove: Awww look at him he's so shy when you talk like that. Is he the shy type?

Youngjae looked at the question and nodded. "Y-yeah.. i-i am." the stutter came out of nowhere but from the comments he could tell that the audience adored it. Just like they adored him. "I have the same goals so please donate and for each goal reached i get this one moaning~" Mark slipped a hand to grab youngjae's jaw, turning it to him. He leaned in and kissed him passionately but something wasn't there..... the spark. Soon enough the first goal was reached and youngjae was lying on his back, naked and a little nervous. "Don't be nervous jaejae, i'll take good care of you. I promise." Mark hoisted youngjae's legs over his shoulders and began kissing his inner thighs. Youngjae could feel his dick getting harder with each press of those soft lips against his skin. But the softness was shortlived as mark bit and sucked on youngjae's thighs, leaving deep purple marks on them. "The best thing about swimmers..." Mark started, "Is that they're hairless. Everywhere." And that seemed to have done for the viewers because their next goal was reached. "You comfortable?" Youngjae nods, thanking god that the mask covered his cherry red face. Mark has the younger's thighs in his grasp but it only gets tighter. He licks a strip over youngjae's hole and all the way up to the middle of his shaft causing youngjae moan loudly. Mark took that as a sign to keep going and so he licked and teased the shit out of youngjae's entrance before the younger had finally had enough. "S-Stop teasing me please just do sOMEthing!" Mark chuckled softly. "As you wish JaeJae." He stuck his tongue into youngjae and twisted it a little. With his toes curling and managing to get even harder than before, Youngjae was a complete mess. The worse part was was that he could feel the double sided ball of mark's piercing going in and out, moving inside of him.

notharukannse:His moans are so fucking delicious holy shit.
Barackobamassecretloveaffair: Holy shit i think im in love.
MarksNumberOne: Oppa! Can we keep this one pleeaaasseee?? He's so beautiful when he moans!
Bummielove: wait... i've heard those moans before-
notharukannse: ^^^ Dude you're fucking lucky.

The two had not been paying much attention to the chat for they had just reached their next goal. "Suck on my fingers baby." Youngjae did just that. He felt Mark's fingers slip inside his mouth and began to suck and swirl his tongue around them. If this were his cock, Mark probably would've came by now. But luckily it wasn't. 'future tip, ask this boy for some head.' Once his fingers were thoroughly coated in saliva, Mark took them out of the younger's mouth and slowly pushed the first finger in. Youngjae gripped the sheets and let out another breathy moan. Mark thrusted his finger slowly, curling it every now and then to hear the beautiful sounds that youngjae would make. But it wasn't enough for youngjae. Not by a long shot. "You want more baby? You want two fingers? Or maybe even three?" Youngjae shook his head, causing mark to pause a little. He was a bit worried that youngjae was going to back out of this and if he did he wouldn't blame him.

Barackobamassecretloveaffair: if he's gonna say what i think he's gonna say, im gonna bust a nut
MarksNumberOne: I really hope he's going to beg. it would sound so cute!
Bummielove: This is really hot ngl. I never knew my roommate could get down like this.
notharukannse: BIT C H THATS YOUR ROOMMATE??????
Bummielove: Sounds like it. If it isnt god can strike me dead.

"I want you to fuck me till im begging to cum."
Something in mark snapped. He hastily grabbed the lube and smeared it onto his hands, rubbing it all over his dick and some on Youngjae's hole. "hope you like it rough" youngjae smirked and looked up at mark. "That's the only way i take it." Hearing that made all of Mark's composure vanish into thin air. He positioned himself and immediately thrusted hard into youngjae, causing the other to yell out.

The sound of youngjae's delicious moans and skin slapping on skin had filled the room. The two had been well past their goal and had way more viewers watching now. Youngjae was getting really close to hitting his climax and so was mark. "M-Mark i'm so close pl-please don't stop." Mark growled s little and smirked looking at the camera. "If we get to a million coins, i'll let my little baby cum." The position switched and youngjae was now ontop of mark, sitting comfortably on his thighs, his cock still filling him up. "We're almost at a million baby, so start bouncing." Youngjae nodded and began to move his hips in a circular motion, getting a long drawn out moan coming from his mouth. Youngjae looked at the screen and all they needed were two more coins. People were eating this up. He began bouncing on mark, each time the tip of his cock brushing against youngjae's prostate, causing him to get louder. "i-im gonna cum!" With a loud "Fuck!" youngjae came, Mark's name coming out of his mouth like a prayer. But that instant he mouthed another name before panting into the older's chest.

Bummielove: that's my baby boy.

Bummielove has left the livestream!