juu go

Go read my other 2jae/2young fic

It's called press okay to continue.

This was SUPPOSED TO BE A TEXT FIC BUT IDK IT FELL APART N SUDDENLY JINYOUNG IS youngJaes SUGAR DADDY????
JAEBUM AND SEULGI HAVE BEEN DATING???

Or is it a lie to try n get youngjae jealous bc jaebum has feelings for him?

Will there be trouble with jinyoung and jaebum when they both realize their feelings for youngjae?

Who will win?

Only one may claim the prize of youngjae's heart!

Or is there a dark horse in the running?

FIND OUT!!!
Go read 'Press Okay to Continue' now!

Get it to 1k please.

Also there will be a new chapter update for THIS fic sometime next weekend.
Look forward to it bc it's gonna be GOOD.

------- HI ALSO ANOTHER UPDATE ABOUT A NEW STORY

i have anew story the first chapter is about to drop if i stop watching Handsmaids Tale but it should be dropping tonight. The story is called Pay No Mind.

It's about Jaebum, the CEO's son going to with the club with the rest of the JJ crew and so it's a whole story and it's going to be so great because theres a HUGE THING THAT GOES DOWN AND SOMEONE GETS SHOT ALL BECAUSE OF MARK?????? 

But here's how it really is. Jaebum and mark have three days to fall in love. Because in three days, Jaebum's fate will change with the sign of a contract. 

Will he choose love? or choose to run the company?

you gotta find out. Heheheh.