Juu-ni

MAJOR NR-17: IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT BDSM IS THEN I SUGGEST YOU LOOK IT UP BEFORE READING THIS BECAUSE THIS WILL BE DOM/SUB H E A V Y

Youngjae smirked and grabbed his hyung's hands trailing and dragging them up his thighs and to the smalls of his back, almost gripping his very juicy peach of an ass. "No. I want you to keep them here." Jaebum leans in closely, a smirk on his face. "I can keep them in many more places. Starting with that pretty little mouth of yours." Trailing his thumb gently over the swimmer's lip before (not so) forcefully opening his jaw and sticking his thumb inside for youngjae to suck on. "Be a good boy and i'll give you a treat." Youngjae smirked at his captain...

"I'll be a good boy for you any day."

That sentence set Jaebum off as he picked youngjae up and pushed him against the weightlifting bench. He spun youngjae around and almost ripped his shorts off. "Shirt off. Now." Youngjae nods obediently accepting the order; taking off that porcelain white shirt and tossing it next to jaebum. Grabbing the shirt, jaebum bends youngjae over and ties his arms around the back rest of the weightlifting bench, earning a slight yelp from the younger. "Youngjae." Youngjae tried to turn his head but let it fall forward. "Yes hyung?" He could hear the captain breathe for a moment before he heard the soft exhale. "Do you give me consent to do whatever i want with you within your limits?" Youngjae's head popped up in surprise as he head the question but he nodded confidently and answered verbally with a soothing voice. "Yes jaebum... I give you consent." Youngjae couldn't help but think back to the night they were at the karaoke bar.

'I'd never do anything to you without your consent.'

"Let's get this show started."

Jaebum rubbed his hand on the younger's butt cheeks to get them all warm before bringing his hand down hard, the smack echoing through out the gym. "Count each one and if you mess up we'll start all over again. Got it?" Youngjae nodded frantically but that didn't fly with the captain. He drug his nails into the swimmer's back and dragged them along his skin, causing youngjae to yell out. "Y-Yes captain!" If there wasn't a smirk on jaebum's face yet there was one now. He's never seen his roommate so submissive. Not even when he was being fucked by mark during the live stream. "Well? Count." He brought his hand down once again, hearing the younger whimper as he managed a "O-One!" He came down once again, not as hard and youngjae moaned out "Two!"
One after another they seemed to very between hard and soft spanks but the younger wouldn't be ready for the next three. "Get ready jae last three." Youngjae nods and prepares himself for the spanks but nothing prepared him for /this/. Jaebum brought his hand down with the same intensity as the first and youngjae yelped out, visibly beginning to shake. "E-Eight.." Jaebum rubbed his butt cheeks a little to comfort the younger before he brought his hand down harder than last time, making the younger yell and shake a little more. "N-Nine!" The Tenth and final slap was the most painful, causing youngjae to yell louder and tears formed in his eyes. He swallowed thickly but he could feel that smug smirk from the captain as he heard him speak. "You okay jae?" Youngjae just growled and yelled back. "No! You hit so hard! I won't be able to sit now!" "Oh so you didn't enjoy that?" Youngjae shook his head and tried his best to act angry. "No! I didn't enjoy that!" A small hum was heard from jaebum and suddenly he felt something ghost over the tip of his cock. "Oh but your little problem suggests otherwise~" Youngjae bit down on his lip and groaned. "Well can you untie me and take care of it?" Youngjae felt his heart drop in fear as he suddenly felt jaebum roughly pushing up against him, his hands around youngjae's neck and pulling his hair back. "Who's the alpha male here?" His voice came out in an animalistic growl, sending shivers down youngjae's spine. "Y-You are." Jaebum chuckled his grip on youngjae's throat easing up. "Learn your place baby boy. Or else you'll get punished." Jaebum let go of youngjae all together, letting his hands slide and feel the bumps, dips and softness of the young swimmer's back before spreading those cheeks wide. "Looks like someone prepared for this~ Look at you! clean and hairless like a baby!" Youngjae dipped his head into his arms and whined. "Jaebum stop! Don't say those things!" Jaebum chuckled and slapped youngjae once again earning a whimper from the younger. "Remember what i said." The swimmer nods and jaebum goes back to what he was previously doing. He spreads youngjae's cheeks once again and licks a stripe over his puckering hole, earning a shaky drawn out moan from youngjae. Soon jaebum starts lick and suck at his hole making poor youngjae squirm and moan, wishing he could stop the teasing. The captain stood up and began nibbling on his ear, leaving small kisses hear and there. "Suck on my fingers baby." Youngjae gladly began sucking on his fingers. The way he swirled his tongue around jaebum's fingers and sucked so perfectly.. Jaebum probably would've came if it were his dick. 'Future tip: Ask this kid for some head.'

Once he decided that his fingers were soaked enough, he removed them from youngjae's mouth and slowly put one finger in, a loud groan coming from the younger. He began moving his finger in and out, thrusting slowly and all youngjae could do was moan. "Mmmnn- J-Jaebum.. p-pleaase-" Jaebum leaned against youngjae once again, his finger thrusting at a much faster pace. "Please what?" Youngjae bit down on his lip, trying to hold in his moans. "Use your big boy words baby. Can't get what you want if you don't tell me~" "P-Please i can't stand it anymore j-jaebum please just fuck me" Jaebum's voice went stern and cold. "If i do this you know there is no going back right?" Youngjae nodded and felt the body heat leave his back side and felt the pressure in his ass leave. Jaebum untied the younger from the machine and turned him to face jaebum who's expression was neutral. "Wh-why did you untie me?" The smirk was back making youngjae regret that question "Because i want to see your face as i fuck you senseless." Before youngjae could even respond, he felt something thick stretch him out and he yelled out in more pleasure than pain. "You okay?" The question was said with a raspy breathy voice that went straight to youngjae's dick. "Y-yes p-p-please just move." Jaebum starts out slow, letting the young swimmer adjust to him but once he saw the pained expression contort into one of pleasure, He began pounding into him, earning louder and sweeter moans from youngjae. "F-fuck jaebum faster! Faster please!" And although jaebum had taken control, his resolve completely melted away as he heard the younger beg. Youngjae's moans became high pitched; his back arching off the back board, grabbing the captain's hand putting it around his neck and feeling the pressure the elder applied making the latter feel dizzy and closer to his breaking point. "J-Jaebum im so close." Youngjae choked out. As if on queue jaebum's gripped tightened, making youngjae become light headed. He thrusts faster into the younger swimmer making him yell out in pleasure. "J-Jaebum--!!" The captain released his grip on the latter's throat; he gasped and moaned out loudly one last time before shooting thick translucent white liquid all over his stomach, jaebum following suit.

The two sat there panting in silence. Something between them clicked and suddenly the two found themselves sharing a kiss. Not like a sex hungry, 'Round Two!' kiss but a soft, deeper more passionate kiss. Their eyes both closed and enjoying each other's presence. How the other made them feel. After pulling away jaebum gave him a tired smile and helped youngjae stand up. "Let's get you cleaned up." Grabbing their things, they head to the locker to shower.

'It's so weird.... That spark everyone talks about.... For some reason i didn't feel it with mark hyung.. It was kind of there with Matthew but very faint...

But with Jaebum hyung... It's no longer a spark. A whole fire is being ignited inside of me and it's an intoxicating feeling. I don't know what this is... But i want more.'