Entry 12

Dear journal,

Amanda has been gone all week for her "job" but I know she was gone so she could see that Hudson dude. the look on Luke's face when I made a celebratory breakfast to celebrate her absence was incredible. I was the only one who knew that this was to celebrate her being gone though. although I was sure Calum knew.

Luke was still angry at me for "hitting on his girlfriend" so in his eyes it was a apology breakfast.

Then right as we were in the middle of eating Amanda called Luke and he didn't even bother going to the other room to speak to that bitch. "I love you... no love you. I wub you baby. who's that in the background?" That's when I began to actually pay attention "she sounds like a he,"

This was the moment I was waiting for. Amanda was going to get caught red handed! "why is he saying that he loves you?"

At that moment I was beginning to egg him on "that's right! catch that bitch! Catch her and her nasty cheating ways!" then Calum told me that I was putting syrup in my eggs and I scowled when I saw that I did.

Then, Amanda asked to put the phone on speaker. "Hi boys! Hey Ashton! Stop getting men to hit on me for you please?"

And then I could almost feel her burning glare through the phone so I stuttered "okay I'm sorry." and ran up stairs.

I think it's about time I put that nasty bitch in check mate.

Ashton

[goal: 18 votes, 10 comments] due to school, my updates will be more spread apart. :D