Entry 40

Dear journal,

Do you know that feeling where you want to end life as you know it? well that's me right now.

So I got ahold of Luke's journal. harmless right? well I went to my room and called Ashlyn just to tell her that I had gotten ahold of it and I was going to read it.

After all Luke read mine with Amanda, he deserves to have the same exact thing happen to him back,

So I called Ashlyn and invited her over so we could read the book together. then Ashlyn came over and as we were about to open the front cover and read the very first page of delicious secrets,

Of fucking course luke had to walk in and see us crouched over the purple book.

-

"You do realize that a journal is an extremely personal thing, right?" Luke asked while tearing the item from my grip.

Ashlyn gasped and snatched the journal right back. "Yes, we do! and that's why we're reading yours!"

She then bolted past Luke and locked herself in the bathroom. I let out a chuckle as I saw Luke banging his fists on the bathroom door "personal thing huh? so that's why you went off and read mine."

Luke stopped the motion and turned to face me. "when the hell did I do that?"

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest. "Oh I don't know, when you were with Amanda, you two were reading my journal. She fucking told me Luke. I'm not deaf."

"You honestly believe a word that comes out of her mouth?"

"Well you believed her when she said she wasn't cheating on you!"

Luke opened his mouth to say something when Ashlyn unlocked the door to the bathroom and handed the journal to Luke "Stop fighting about a god damn diary and just kiss each other." Ashlyn yelled and stomped her foot.

-

And let me tell you this,

Never in a million years did I think he actually would.

Ashton

( goal, 140 votes, 100 comments.) :) I love you guys

******Unedited******