entry 34-

Dear Diary

So Luke and I went out last night and I feel as if I should tell you what happened.

-Calum shut the door behind us as Luke bounded to the car. "I call dibs on driving."

"You don't even have your drivers pass!"

Luke grabbed the door handle as he sent me a small smirk, my heart began to beat much quicker as he winked. "I believe you mean drivers license." 

I slid into the car and rubbed my face as if it would help rub the blush off on my cheeks. "Y-yeah. That's what I meant. So where are we going?"

"I was thinking the beach, we are near by. Only ten or so minutes away." Luke clicked the radio button and turned the volume up. Sweater weather was playing.

"I love y-  This song! I love this song. Don't you? And the beach? I don't really like the beach."

"You don't like the beach and your nineteen. You could easily move away but yet you live in sydney. Sydney is the beachiest place you could ever go.Your toes are basically in the sand all the time."

I smiled at his use of words and placed my head against the cool of the glass and listened to the song lyrics flow through the car. I looked over at Luke who had his eyes on the road. He was wearing a dark red sweater with black skinny jeans. His blonde hair was hanging infront of his eyes and I so desperately wanted to touch it. Then the massive ocean came into view and I let out a soft sigh at the sight. I could easily drown in those waves and oh god- SHIRTLESS LUKE. I could drown in his abs. 

Calm down mini-ash, I use you on the second date remember? Shhh. Luke pulled the car into the parking lot and surprisingly there was almost no one here. I hopped out and Luke followed. I then ran out to the sand and took off my shirt to reveal my very white chest. Thank god I was fit. Sadly, Luke paid no attention and just slid his sweater off. I gasped at the sight and nervously turned away. Oh god he was fit, amazingly fit. He was THE WHOLE PACKAGE.

He laid out the towels and let me tell you this, if you thought Luke Hemmings in nothing but black skinny jeans would be a hot thing- let me first handedly tell you that hot is an understatement. The sun was baring down on him and I could see a small tan already forming. My journal was tucked away in my take away bag and sadly a beach was not where I thought we would be going. Thank goodness Luke packed. Such a thoughtful boyfriend- FRIEND. Friend. Hes a friend.

But not for long.

"So uh Luke I was wondering if-" I then being the clutz I am, tripped and of fucking course fell on top of you guessed it- Luke.

"I usually wait to do the sexy sex until the second date." He mused as I strugged to get off of him. 

He then managed to flip us over until he was on top. I let out a squeal and bit my lip to contain my excitement. Luke was above me, shirtless, sweaty, oh god. He was SMIRKING TOO. His hair was falling into his eyes and I swear that if I wasn't pinned down by him I would have already ran away screaming in glee. Yes, judge me.

"Does it even work like this?" I asked out loud.

"Does what?"

"The whole male on male er... sex thing." I mumbled and slid out from under him.

Leave it to me to make it awkward.

"Guess we'll have to find out." Luke replied and laid down onto his towel.

"Wait what?" I gasped and faced him with a flustered face. "We?"

"We as in you. You're the gay one so I suppose the whole male-sex is in your future." Luke had a hard gaze on the ocean.

"Right." I deadpanned and got up. "Well I'm going swimming. So if you want to join me then go on ahead. Might as well call Calum and Michael up here too."

"Actually," Luke grabbed my hand. "I thought it would be nice to be just me and you." His face then got all red and he shrugged cooly. "If you want anyways. I'm cool with the other two coming."

He let go of my hand and I ran to the ocean. Oh god he wanted it just to be me and him. 

So I swam with Luke on the shore. 

~

While we were in the car on the way back, Luke pulled over and faced me. "Y'know Ash.The question I've been meaning to ask you."

"What question?" I wrapped myself in my towel tighter.

"Right so basically theres this girl-"

"Wait." I think I just felt my heart fall into my stomach.

"Yeah?"

"You said girl." 

"Yeah? What about it?" Luke questioned.

"Nothing." I really wanted to go home. "Drive and talk."

Luke gave me a strange look before continuing to drive. "Well theres this girl thats into you, and I was hoping you'd want to atleast be friends with her. Shes really nice." 

I sighed in relief and turned to Luke. "Friends and only friends."

Luke smiled and nodded his head. "You're a great friend, Ashton."

-

Yeah... Haha friend.

ashton

[ friendzoned oh shit but maybe not goal: 100 votes (oh god), 60 comments) thanks for 35k :)

btw give me songs to cover bc im actually serious about this whole music career stuff oh god