Entry 42-

Dear Journal,

So this morning I asked luke on a date. i said it- a date. i didnt even say "hang out" i said "hey luke do you think you maybe wanna go on a date with me?"

and he said yes.

i hear wedding bells already.

but anyways, since our kiss which has been well over two weeks ago, he has been being super nice to me. michael finally admitted to me that Luke liked me and so tonight im going to ask him out.

no chickening out at all.

so anyways, right now im getting my outfit prepared which is usually a band tee and skinny jeans, but today is special since im asking him out.

im wearing a dark red dress shirt (untucked of course) with black skinny jeans and vans. im wearing a nice fedora too..

so this might be the last time i write in my journal being a single man. this is gonna be great..

-

- ashton placed his journal and pen down and took a deep breath. he made the sign of the cross before exiting his room and going downstairs to where luke was sitting on the couch wearing black skinny jeans and a red and black plaid shirt. his hair was once again perfectly quiffed and it took ashtons breath away. "wow," luke commented while getting up and grabbing the keys from the coffee table. "you look really good."

ashton smiled and tired to ignore the butterflies in his stomach. "thanks. so do you."

"i do seem underdressed. should i go upstairs and change my shirt? change jeans?" luke ran a hand through his hair in pure stress.

"no need to change luke." ashton replied, "you look fine to me. just perfect actually. lets go?"

luke nodded and soon the two boys were in the front of the car they owned. ashton wasdriving to the beach. "i hope you dont mind the beach again." ashton commented, "because i found a really cool place on the pier that would be nice to eat at."

luke smiled and felt his cheeks heat up. "erm- whatever is fine with you is fine with me."

the car ride was a comfortable silence for the rest of the time, luke was humming his favorite songs while the radio was giving off a soft buzz. ashton was glancing every once and a while at the dark ocean just to the left. "stop the car." luke broke out.

"uh," ashton pulled to the side of the road. "okay."

luke then took a deep breath and leaned into ashton, his lips touched the older boys and ashton let out a soft squeak. but instantly he melted into the kiss. luke asked for enterance into the other boys mouth and ashton gladly let him in. their tongues almost dancing with eachother as luke climbed into the front seat and onto ashtons lap. ashton had wanted this for so long, the feeling of the lip ring against his soft lips, the heat of the moment, so real it could be fake.

ashton wrapped his arms around luke and parted their lips. he rested his forehead against the younger lads. "i have wanted that to happen for so damn long." ashton spoke in between pants.

"who says it needs to stop?" luke replied, feeling braver with each word.

ashton smiled and looked out the window. the tide in the ocean was going out and just below the two was a small path way to the beach. "hey, I know we just made out and everything, but lets skip dinner and go out there?" Ashton asked.

Luke smiled and the two climbed out of the car and out into the warm night air. Ashton grabbed Luke's hand and they both climbed down to the soft sandy beach.

"Uh. I've been meaning to ask you something for quite some time now." Ashton began

Luke smiled and brought his lips to Ashton's for a small peck. "I know what your about to ask, and I already know what I'm going to say."

Ashton looked into Luke's eyes. "yes?"

"yes."

-

-

This is my first time writing in my diary as a taken man.

Ashton.

(Goal: 160 votes, 100 comments) sadly there's only 8 more entries left.

Unedited !
:(