entry 29

Dear Journal,

SO SIT DOWN YALL AND LEMME TELL YOU ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED WHEN CALUM AND MICHAEL WERE DOING THEIR DATE THING BECAUSE OH GOD IM LITERALLY SWEATING OKAY SO-

-as Michael and Calum said their fairwells to Luke and I, fear began to overcome me. I stood nervously at the doorway just gazing off into the direction Michael and Calum left in. I only remembered to say something when Luke cleared his throat behind me. I turned around and closed the door, my back up against the cool wood. Luke was sitting on the couch with his eyes glued to the television and I silently crept to the staircase. I was going to avoid all contact with Luke even if it hurt me.

"So you're just gonna leave then?" I heard him ask as I stepped onto the first stair.

I turned around and gave Luke my best glare, which considering I'm a really happy person, it looked like I was just staring at him. "Uh... Yeah. I am. See you later!"

I then began to run up the other stairs.  I then felt a presence behind me and as I got to the top stair I felt a grip on my wrist. "Look, Ashton. I know you're mad at me. I know you hate me right now and it kind of sucks because your my best friend. I was a jerk to you and the other boys and  I can't think of any reason why I did it other than I was blinded by love. Amanda was really special to me, but I should have left her when I found out she was cheating the first time. But maybe me and you can go out tonight and pick out some hot girls-"

"Have you even been around lately? Luke I'm G-a-y. I don't like girls. And no other boy is gonna cut it.  I have my eyes set on someone anyways,"  I got the courage to look Luke in the eyes. 

Luke let go of my wrist and gripped onto the railing. "Ash- I didn't know."

"Didn't Amanda show you my diary?" I scoffed and began to walk to my room. "She said you saw it."

"Amandas wrong. She lied to you. Why cant we just be friends?"

I turned around. "I thought we could be friends earlier. But maybe after I think about it, how does a restraining order sound instead? It sounded pretty appealing to you."

"Ashton I-"

"And how about you leave the band? I know you don't like working with a bunch of fags like us." 

"What the hell?" Luke ran a hand through his hair. 

"Look Luke, I know you hate me okay? Just stop talking to me. Please. Its easier for me and you." I then turned around and made a bee-line to my room.

- so plan failed. 

I've really been friend zoned by Luke.

I give up.

Ashton

[goal: 60 comments. 75 votes] poor ashton :(