entry 28

Dear Journal,

SO THIS EVENING MICHAEL AND CALUM ARE GONNA GO OFF AND DO WHATEVER CUTE PRE-COUPLES DO SO WHATEVER THEY'RE GONNA DO IS PROBABLY GONNA TAKE A FEW HOURS TO DO RIGHT?

SO IVE GOT EVERYTHING PLANNED HERE IN MY CUTE ASS NOTEBOOK AND I WROTE IT ALL WITH MY CUTE ASS PURPLE SPARKLY PEN.

SO SO SO LET ME TAPE IT IN HERE.

Plan to get Luke to love me

YUP THATS IT. I HONESTLY HAVE NO IDEA AND IM NOT EVEN TALKING TO HIM SO FUGGGG....

this will be my last entry until the date so oh gosh wish me luck.

but like what if he leaves the house too? oh god and he is freaked out by me as well...

oh! i just heard mikey swear so thats 25 cents in the swear jar, be right back- let me remind him.

- back.

okay so while i was yelling at michael luke was in the room and he actually stood up for me i was like "michael dont swear do you know how many times ive told you not too?"

and luke stood up and slung his arm around my shoulder oh so fucking casually like it wasnt going to hurt my heart or anything and he said "yeah michael! have you no respect for others?" 

and then he gave me this look like he was sorry and i so like the smooth person i am i shrugged his arm off of me and said "dont touch me luke and i can deal with michaels horrible language myself."

im REAL excited for tonight...

Ashton

{goal: 50 comments, 50 votes and multiple comments with one word aint gonna cut it yeah im a bitch)

also also also SEND ME QUESTIONS FOR A Q&A VIDEO PLEASe