entry 25

Dear Journal,

So when Amanda kissed me she-

- continued to pull me closer to her until we were both pressed up together. Let me tell you this, this girl was strong as hell and any attempt I made to pull away was almost lame. I finally pulled away and looked at her in disqust. "Amanda what the hell? I'm ga-"

"Shut up and kiss me, you want Luke so much right? Well I want Hudson so lets get Luke mad at me so he can break up with me!"

I gasped and tore my body from her grasp. "And get Luke even more mad at me than he already is? Hell no!"

Amanda leaned back and crossed her arms over her chest, "come on, I've already shown Luke your diary thing, he knows you still love him. I know you hate my guts and I sure as hell know that Luke thinks your strange because of it.he can't hate you anymore than he does now, so just do it for my own good and get me free from Luke!"

I felt tears forming at my eyes and anger was bubbling in my stomach. "you showed him my journal? my private journal? What the hell is wrong with you? I've done so much for your well being and I'm not going to do anything else! I could give less of a fuck that Luke thinks I'm strange! but the fact that you showed him my god damn journal... Amanda how fucking dare you!"

Amanda spat out her gum and smashed it on the coffee table. "What have you done for me Ashton? You've certainly talked shit about me!"

I crossed my left arm over my stomach and my right hand ticked off the numbers each time I said one, "one, i didn't tell Luke about you cheating on Hudson, two, I've let you control him! I haven't done a single thing to stop him from going with you and following every thing you say! three, I haven't done anything to take Luke from you have I? I haven't black mailed him or done anything to you- nothing that successfully worked any who- I've let you destroy this band! I've let you keep the love of my life in your arms because there was nothing I could do or say to keep you apart!"

I wiped the tears from my cheeks and continued on. "He's done so many things for you too, he's been loyal to you. which is something you didn't return to him."

Amanda rolled her eyes. "that still doesn't change the fact that he likes girls. face it Ashton, he's straight. s-t-r-a-i-g-h-t and there's nothing you can do about it."

"Face it Amanda, I know. I have known this for 4 months now. but I still love him and there's nothing you can do to change that."

She smiled at me and applied her lip gloss. then, out of her pocket she pulled her phone. "oh really now? Sit down Ashton, I'd really like you to hear what your lover has to say about you."

So she-

- pressed play on the video.

Let me tell you this-

It will be a long time before I even think about talking to Luke Hemmings again.

Ashton

[goal: 30 comments, 45 votes] thanks for 8k reads. thats 4k in 4 days <3