Chapter 7

*Rebekah's P.O.V*

I felt so bad. This was our fault. We should've seen the minions coming.

"Its alright, they'll be alright Beccy" Chloe whispered.

Harry and Filch came in quickly.

"Now what shall we do to you three?" Umbridge questioned, walking in a circle with her hands behind her back.

"Miss, I've got the forms" Filch exclaimed, flapping the papers in the air. My face paled. Everyone knew Filch had been trying to get permission from the ministry to whip children.

I felt Chloe tense beside me. Heck I even felt Draco tense behind me. I mean sure he was the reason for her being there but how was he supposed to know they'd to do this to them. Well, he obviously didn't care about the twins but Scorpia was his twin, his older sister. By like three minutes but still.

It didn't stop Chloe and I giving him a death glare.

"Very good Arfus. You three" Umbridge said, pointing to the three of them, "are about to learn what happens to wrongdoers in my school". Harry had now moved up beside us, looking at the three worriedly.

"What happened, I thought you had a plan" he whispered to us. He must feel as bad as me now - it was his fault they were trying to get Umbridge out of her office.

"We were looking out for Umbridge or her minions while they set it off. We looked in to see if they were setting off the swamp and when we turned back around Malfoy and Zambini were pointing their wands at us" Chloe told him. Harry nodded.

"You know what?" Fred said. "I don't think we are".

He turned to his twin.

"George" he said, " I think we've outgrown full-time education."

"Yeah I've been feeling that way myself" said George.

"Time to test our talents in the real world, d'you reckon?" asked Fred.

"Definitely" said George. Scorpia looked at them both, very confused.

"Accio brooms" they said together. Scorp looked at them wide-eyed as we did the same. I mean were they mad. Fred whispered something to Scorp. She nodded and held up her finger telling him to wait. They're brooms came through the door and they both got on but waited for Scorp.

She came up to us and quickly whispered to each of us, " I'm leaving with them now but I will come back when Umbridge is gone which hopefully will be next year. I'll get Dumbledore to let me do my O.W.L's later. Don't forget our meeting before the school years out. I'll get Fred and George to cover for you two leaving, be ready I'll collect you. I'll see you soon".

We nodded and she quickly hugged us. Then she moved to Draco.

She gave him a hug but we heard her whisper quickly into his ear, "as soon as I see you get off that damn train I will murder you. This is all your fault and I know it" then she added to Blaise "I expected better of you".

They both looked really upset to see her leave which made Chloe and I grin. She could make an innocent man feel guilty.

Then she turned back and ran to Fred who was on his broomstick. She climbed on quickly.

"If anyone fancies buying a Portable Swamp, as demonstrated in this hall, come to number ninety-three, Diagon Alley -  Weasley's Wizard Whezzes" Fred said very loudly, to the crowd. "Our new premises!"

"Special discounts to Hogwarts students who swear they're going to use our products to get rid of this old bat" George added.

Then Scorp turned to Peeves.

"Give her hell for us Peeves" she shouted to him. I took his belled hat off and sprang to a salute as Fred, George and Scorp left to the applause of the students. Peeves always had a soft spot for Scorp and the twins. Especially Scorp though.

Before leaving Scorp made sure to take out her wand and write 'toad' in green letters across the hall.

Filch and Umbridge tried to catch them but there two brooms were to fast.

"Well there goes my best friend" I sighed.

"Don't worry Beccy, she'll be back but right now we have to worry about the ceremony, its soon and both of us are expected to be there. I still don't get why you're not having yours to the summer Draco" Chloe whispered to him. See we can have a civilised conversation with him.

"Scorp begged them to let all three of you to go together. She wanted to make sure you were both alright. You usually have to do it alone" he said. That just made me feel worse about them leaving. She really was a great friend.

"Come on, let's go and get packed for that weekend, what date is it on anyway" I asked.

"The 15th of April" Chloe said. I gulped. That was quite close. I just have to make sure Sevy doesn't find out until then.

**********

Is it to short? Sorry for not updating in a while! I was at my sisters houses for the week because I'm off for a week on mid-term.